How to Thank Your Parents for Everything

Love, family, kinship - the most important thing in our lives. We are taught family values and, of course, respect for parents. Ideally, everyone should live happily and in harmony with each other, but in many cells of society something goes awry: children are ungrateful, parents are bad. And when it comes to moving parents to their children, it is generally dark.

DepositPhotos

Recently edited "Site" I saw a woman's post on the Internet, and the main question is, "Should I help parents who have given me nothing in life?" We decided to show you this story to find out if the children owe something to their parents or vice versa.

DepositPhotos

I am 42, I live in Barcelona, married to a Spaniard and have a son. Parents live in a provincial Russian town. They complain that everything is bad, and they have become old people themselves, and they ask me to take them to Spain. I made the decision to leave my homeland 9 years ago: I collected money, learned my language, went through thousands of difficulties in a foreign country. No one from the family supported me, I got my education myself, after studying I worked part-time. It's always been that way.

DepositPhotos

Now 7 years as a married man, working and paying sections, school, clothes for the child. The rest is embezzlement on my husband. A couple of years ago, I suggested that my parents move to Barcelona, but not to our house, but to the suburbs. They refused, they say, they do not want to themselves, but if they were still near the sea, they could. But I explained to them that such requests can not pull. And if I now move them to my house, then our life, our relationship with my husband, and, of course, our financial situation will collapse.

DepositPhotos

Now they are old, my mother complains at every call that there is no one to give them a glass of water and is ready to move to us. She always humiliated my husband when she was visiting. I always paid for the visit, organized the flight so that my son would know about the existence of my grandparents. They never went to their grandson.

DepositPhotos

Parents have no savings, their apartment costs a penny. All bills will be borne by my husband and I. The son will have to be hurt in everything. I want to give him something I didn’t have when I was a kid. I think I'm gonna tell them there's nothing going on with the paperwork and moving is impossible. Too bad for them, heart breaks. But why do I always have to do everything?

DepositPhotos

Nowadays, many people believe that parents should be their children, because mom and dad are not chosen. Parents always have a choice between having a baby or not. But we think you can't just spit on your family like that. Your parents gave you the most precious thing: life.

You never know what it cost them and how much energy, nerve and love they put into your upbringing. You can always find a way out of the situation – to hire a nurse, for example. If you can't take them back.

DepositPhotos

It’s just that in a family you always need to talk to each other, and not harbor resentment all your life. And do you think children should nurse old age? Express your point of view in the comments and share the article with your friends on social networks!

Photo by depositphotos preview.

Tags

See also

New and interesting