What prayer should be learned by heart

Prayer is a very powerful thing. It gives us faith, hope, helps us to direct our thoughts in the right direction.

Everything that happens in our lives, result. The best way to help yourself is to imagine that everything is fine. The best way to mentally help a sick or unhappy person is to imagine them as healthy, full of energy and strength.

The human subconscious accumulates thoughts on its hard drive, like a computer, and sooner or later reproduces them in reality as events or circumstances. If you still find it difficult to control your thoughts, start praying, it will help. focus on the good.

Reading prayers The 90th Psalm from the book of Psalms is especially strong. It is used as a prayer-guard against diseases, disasters and minor troubles.

Read it, imagine yourself and your loved ones healthy and joyful. And then life will get better.

DepositPhotos

“He who lives in the help of the High, in the shelter of the God of heaven shall rest. The LORD says, You are my protector and my refuge, my God, and I trust in him. Like Toi will deliver you from the net of the hunter, and from the word rebellious. His cloak will overshadow you and hope under his krill.

“Thou shalt walk with arms his truth, fear not from the fear of the night, from an arrow flying in days, from a thing passing in darkness, from the dust and demons of the midday.” A thousand shall fall from your country, and the darkness at your right hand shall not come near you. Look at your eyes and see the reward of sinners.

DepositPhotos

“For you, O LORD, have placed my trust, you have put your refuge in the highest place.” No evil shall come to you, and no wound shall come near to your body. For by His angel I will command you to keep you in all your ways. They will lift you up in their hands, but not when you stick your foot against the stone.

DepositPhotos

Step on the aspid and the basiliscus, and move the lion and the serpent. For I trust, and I will deliver, and I will cover and know my name. He will call to me and I will hear him; I am with him in trouble, I will glorify him, I will fulfill him by the length of days, and I will show him my salvation.

DepositPhotos

The words of the psalm are teacherThe expression of his confidence in the complete safety of a person who trusts in God, trusts in him, communicates with him. The last three verses are the words of God Himself, which confirm what the teacher said.

DepositPhotos

It's prayers before reading Which is better to tune in a positive way and calm down thoughts. It is undesirable to pronounce them mechanically, best of all with faith and soul.

In order to address the words of the 90th Psalm to higher powers, you do not need to go to church. prayer. She'll still be heard.

Tags

See also

New and interesting