How to make a bouquet of dried flowers

I can't buy happiness, but I can brew delicious tea, read a favorite book, and create coziness. “It’s pretty much the same!” my mom often jokes, and I totally agree with that statement.

Cozy in the house This is important, because thanks to this subtle and elusive substance, you want to go home faster, especially when the working day was hard and the weather outside was cold and drizzled. And this is one of the keys to the success of a happy family life.

DepositPhotos

But there are houses where the repair is excellent, and the furniture is expensive, and the house “does not warm”, uncomfortable in it. Because comfort does not depend on large monetary investments. A cozy house is pleasant little things to the eye, it is the voices of children, the smell of homemade food, toys scattered on the floor, a closet with books and just a sense of your own small world.

And those are the details. For example, a bouquet of lavender in combination with grass brought from the dacha. So when my friends ask me, how do I get that message in my apartment? warmthI suggest they take a vase and put a bouquet of dried flowers in it, because they help keep the mood of summer! They also fill the house with pleasant smells.

DepositPhotos

A bouquet of dried flowers Today edition "Site" I have prepared for you 12 inspirational bouquet ideas. dryflower To make the house feel comfortable. Thanks to #8, I’m getting better sleep.

1. Living far from nature, a person tries to approach it and fills his houses with various plants. In addition to planting flowers in pots, people have learned to make many beautiful crafts from dry plants. During life, they received a lot of energy from the earth and were filled with the light of the sun. Subsequently, dried flowers become real batteries, giving the person all their energy reserves. Unlike living plants, dried flowers are filled with the energy of permanence.

DepositPhotos

2. Such bouquets will never wither! And this is their advantage over pots and live flowers.

DepositPhotos

DepositPhotos

A fragrant lavender bouquet in the bedroom will bring you a calm and serene sleep. In the bathroom, a bundle of dried lavender will quickly eliminate all unpleasant odors and become an excellent decoration. 194545

DepositPhotos

DepositPhotos

Creation flower-composition - A new florist. Especially often the plant is used in the design of rooms for wedding ceremonies in the rustic style. Cotton looks delicate and graceful, so it is chosen for a bouquet of the bride. Well, for the interior of the living room, a bouquet with cotton is just a godsend! The main advantage of cotton is immunity to temperature changes. This dried flower retains an attractive appearance for a long time.

DepositPhotos

Most plants that become excellent dryflowers can be easily found in the field or in the forest during the summer season. Among them, the most famous are the immortal, physalis, statica, pygema, echinacea, lunar, lavender, cotton. Often used ears, pickles, branches, cones and other natural materials, perfectly complement the composition of dried flowers. In order to give the composition a unique aroma, you can use anise stars, vanilla tubes, hot peppers, coffee beans.

DepositPhotos

DepositPhotos

Since ancient times, people have learned to dry flowers and herbs and make compositions from dried flowers. Bouquets and decorative compositions from dried plants have a special charm, and to understand their own attitude to them, you need at least once to make such a bouquet or buy a ready-made composition from the plant. houseflowers.

DepositPhotos

DepositPhotos

However, compositions and bouquets of dried flowers are short-lived. They are usually created for the autumn-winter period, after which they lose their decorativeness and are replaced by more attractive live flowers.

In order for dry flowers to retain brighter colors and stand longer at home, they are harvested and processed in a special way.

DepositPhotos

Drying plants are harvested exclusively in dry weather when they reach the peak of their beauty. It is important to spread all the leaves and buds to drying had the most attractive appearance.

You like the idea? Tell your friends about it because inspiration is so contagious.

Tags

See also

New and interesting