The secret of a strong family

On the Internet, we found the story of a woman who knows exactly what a strong family is and how to create it. This woman lives with three men at once and thinks it is right.

What do you think? What about morals, trust, loyalty? Don’t judge until you have read the story to the end.

DepositPhotos

So, I live with three men and I’m ready to tell you how it happens. I'll tell you, it's hard. I’m always tired, but I have to divide my attention into three! And this is not a khukhra mukhra, energy is spent on this very much. And yes, I realize it's not forever, sooner or later I plan to stay with one of them under the same roof. But honestly, I love them all.”

DepositPhotos

“By item. I am a woman, washing, cooking, cleaning on me. Money: I don’t work now, so I don’t buy anything. In general, large purchases are planned and general. Relationships in general: I think we should write about everyone here.”

DepositPhotos

“I have the most trusting relationship with Artem. He's the one we talk to at night if he's not dancing. We've been together the longest. Intimate life we have a regular, although not frequent, but we know exactly how to make each other good. And he is the one who helps my father with the construction in the country.”

DepositPhotos

"Now Sasha. He's a funny guy, he plays all night. I call at night no more than 1-2 times a week. Good, sweet, it's always easy and fun for me.

DepositPhotos

“And finally, Ivan. He is the youngest and most inexperienced, but it has its charm. We spend most of our nights together. Honestly, he doesn’t know how to make me feel good at night. But I love him very much, as long as I give up on this case.”

DepositPhotos

“Resume: I am so tired of them all! But overall, I like it! The main nuance: Artem 31, Sasha 4, Ivan six months, and at night he cries a lot.

DepositPhotos

One should not judge harshly without knowing the picture as a whole—that is the moral of the story. Looks like this woman really knows what it is. happy. She loves her husband and sons.

DepositPhotos

And although it is difficult in everyday terms, there is no time for entertainment, she does not complain, believing that the highest reward for her patience is quiet family happiness. Let the family be strong. And you.

More about family relationships? Read our articles on how parents can connect with their children using the Karpman Triangle.

Tags

See also

New and interesting