What prayers should be said on the Trinity?

Trinity has always been one of my favorite celebrations, from a very early age. I was always looking forward to this day and constantly asked my grandmother if 50 days had passed since Easter. This holiday was always filled with joy and gave warmth.

My grandmother and I always went to church on this day, sacred herbs, and especially air. Then they brought it all home and decorated the dwelling with odorous leaves of air. The smell of herbs, fresh pies and the cheerful ringing of church bells - such for me has always been the Trinity.

But most of all I liked the liturgy in the church on this day - festive, solemn and unusually beautiful. How many years have passed, and the festive service on the Trinity causes the same delight.

We recommend that you go to church on this day and attend a wonderful service, but if not, then at least pray at home. Today. "Site" share Holy Trinity prayers.

For the first time, the Trinity was celebrated by the apostles, the disciples of the Savior. This day they wanted to perpetuate a great event – the descent of the Holy Spirit on them. By that time, they had been praying for 50 days in the Zion Upper Room. That is why the holiday is also called Pentecost.

In 2020, the Trinity falls on June 7. Trinity is one of the 12 most important holidays. In the people it is also called Green Christmas trees. On this day it is customary to decorate the house with herbs and flowers. The most important thing on this day is prayer. Sincere, with all my heart and soul.

There are several prayers that can be read on this day. You can choose any or read everything, you can go to church or pray at home before the icon of the Trinity. What matters is not the place, but your thoughts when you say a prayer.

DepositPhotos

Prayer to the Most Holy Trinity, have mercy on us; Lord, cleanse our sins. Lord, forgive our iniquities. Holy One, visit and heal our infirmities, for your sake. Lord, have mercy. Lord, have mercy. Lord, have mercy. Glory to the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, now and ever and ever.”

about:blank

The Holy Trinity, the consubstantial Power, all the good wines that we will repay to You for all that we have, has repaid to us sinners and unworthy before, even in the light of deed, for all that you have given to us all day long, and has prepared for us all in the future!

It is fitting for us to give thanks not to words, but to deeds that preserve and fulfill your commandments: but we are passionate and evil in our way, on the outward, into sins and iniquities that are innumerable from youth.

For this reason, because you are unclean and defiled, I will not shamelessly appear before Your Tri-Holy Face, but below Your Most Holy Name, you will say more to us, lest You yourself deign, for our joy, to proclaim, as pure and righteous lovers, and sinners repent of Miluesh and are accepted in good utero.

Behold, O Precious Trinity, from the height of Your Holy Glory, we who are many sinners, and our good will, instead of good deeds, by receiving; and give us the spirit of true repentance, so that we hate all sin, in purity and righteousness, until the end of our days we will live, doing Your most holy will and gloriously pure thoughts and good deeds Your sweetest and magnificent name. Amen.

about:blank

These words will fill your heart with joy and warmth, for in them is love for the Lord and rejoicing at the great feast. Happy holidays, may your home be filled with prosperity and love!

Earlier we told you about the traditions associated with the great Trinity holiday.

We also wrote about what can be consecrated in the church for the holiday and how to use it later.

Tags

See also

New and interesting