I pull the circumstances without the centuries to buy

Autumn is on its way, which means it’s time to think about it. dressing-room. Today we will share with you some ideas on how to replace outdated things. The theme for today is shoes!

Fashion models of shoes 2019

I always thought that fashionable shoes It's very difficult to pick up. Comfort and fashion are constantly competing in my head. I want to look stylish, but walking all day in heels is simply impossible.

Here. fashionable They are almost always comfortable. I always envy my husband: he always looks discreet and stylish. You can even wear your shoes for a day!

And yet, balancing on the edge of fashion and convenience for women has recently become a little easier. Let’s try to figure out which shoes will be most suitable for the autumn season, and which should be given to charity.

The shoes that went out of fashion
  1. Lacquer boats
    Until recently, these shoes were considered almost basic. However, this autumn I strongly recommend finding a worthy replacement.

It is best to choose comfortable shoes or loafers for jeans. The second option is suitable for lovers of strict classical style.

2. Open-toe shoes and sandals
    I remember when my mother used to wear them. I was only 10 years old, and those shoes were incredibly stylish. Cork sole, brown leather and open sock, showing the perfect pedicure.

However, even my mother doesn’t dare to wear such shoes anymore. Now replaced by closed shoes or sports sandals.

3. Volume white sneakers
    The reason everyone loves these shoes is obvious. White sneakers not only look stylish, but also allow you to walk painlessly in them as much as you want.

I don’t recommend getting rid of this type of shoe. However, it is worth changing the traditions a little and buying the next sneakers in soft pink, burgundy or even black.

One of the obvious advantages: you no longer have to waste time washing your shoes from every spot.

4. Neon shoes
    I think many people have always considered it something vulgar and completely unsuitable for everyday life. Such a pair could be saved except for a trip to the disco.

If you want to successfully accentuate your image, do not use shoes as a highlight. A stylish jacket or bright accessory will cope with this task much better. They can be removed at any time, unlike shoes.

5. Summer boots
    I still see women in these shoes on the streets. It seems as if they accidentally came to our time from 1990.

At the time of the popularity of knitted things, these boots were relevant and looked appropriate. Now they do not give the best impression of the tastes of their owner.

Of course, taste is not disputed. Even summer boots can be successfully fit into the image if desired. The thing is, it's very difficult. It can only look good in these shoes. skilled stylistAfter a few hours of creating a suitable image.

You can make yours a lot easier. morning To work by simply removing the aforementioned shoes from your wardrobe!

Tags

See also

New and interesting