What to Tell Your Grandchildren

For many people, the happiest memories of childhood are associated with their grandparents. Remember how happy I was to come to the country for the whole summer. The gentle care of grandparents is interesting stories - all this is remembered with nostalgia.

Loving grandchildren

Claim that grandkids love moreThat's not quite right. The fact is that the education of their own children coincides with the most active and intense period of life. Then all thoughts are occupied with work and providing your family with the necessary resources.

It is almost impossible to give children as much time as they really want. However, the realization that you missed the most beautiful moments of your child’s childhood comes too late.

This is why many parents start pressuring their children to have grandchildren. They want to give the warmth, attention and care that they lacked in their time.

Familiar grandmothers: “Our I love my grandchildren.We try to be a part of their lives, supporting them in times when their parents can’t.

We gathered the experience of several grandmothers who successfully established relationships with their grandchildren. That's what they advise.

How to connect with your grandchildren
  1. Tell them about your love
    These simple words can do a miracle. It often happens that we love our loved one, but we do not know how to express it correctly. 690671

Hearing these three words is very important. Don’t be afraid to express your affection for your beloved granddaughter or grandson.

2. Let them trust themselves.
    Some things can only be told to grandmothers. These are not some terrible secrets, but parents can be difficult to admit.

This is often the case with parents themselves. It could be some kind of misunderstanding or misunderstanding. Grandma will definitely help, because she has already lived a long life full of invaluable experience.

3. Be honest with them.
    Only honesty will open your way to the heart of your grandson or granddaughter. Thanks to her, they will be able to feel safe next to you.

Knowing that a person is always honest, you want to trust him.

4. Don't compare yourself to them.
    Don’t start every conversation with the proverbial phrase, “But in my years...”

This is the most terrible beginning of a conversation that immediately condemns a person. Don’t put yourself in opposition to your granddaughters. Better get on the same level with them and tell a few life stories when you yourself did wrong.

Let your grandchildren understand that making mistakes is not so scary. The most important thing is to correct everything in time!

Grandparents are not opposed to mom and dad. They are a natural complement to the family. With their experience and wisdom, they help the parents of the child cope with the problem. hard-working. Appreciate your parents and grandparents especially!

Tags

See also

New and interesting