Special Prayer for the Protection of the Pet

Believers always find comfort in prayer. We pray for help, protection, health, ask the Lord for children, relatives and friends. But is there a prayerHow can you ask for protection for your pet? Sometimes these small fluffy lumps become so close to us that with all my heart I want to pray for them.

Especially in this case, the priest Konstantin Kamyshanov He made a special prayer. And the newsroom. "Site" She shares this special prayer with you. The text of the prayer is taken from the collection “Fathers and cats (and not only)” Stories of Those Who Remember Paradise.

You, who created heaven and earth, light and darkness, and every living soul, and yourself said, This is good. You have decorated the world with the pearls of heaven – Adam, Eve and beasts. They have become your treasure. You have rested on the seventh day, and the powers of heaven, cherubim and seraphim, and the powers of paradise, man and beasts, have come to work and have given You glory by choruses of praise and faces of joy.

You rested on the seventh day, entrusting Adam with the work of the day to make names for animals and give meaning to their essence. Just as You created man from a finger and became God for him, so Adam, creating names for animals out of nothing, became their master in Your likeness. As you are above us, so we have the power of love over them. Thank you, God. Remember us in your kingdom.

With the power of Paradise, Adam desired the power of God and fell. He was cast down from heaven to earth with the innocent sufferers, the beasts of paradise. You are the God of Love. You could not tolerate the triumph of evil, seeing the torment of men and beasts. You've always given everyone comfort as much as you can. You have sought all and found heavenly service on earth: the dove gives the news to Noah, the crow brings the bread of Elijah, the leviathan carries Jonah, the donkey carries Christ to Jerusalem on his back, the lion burys the saints.

David saw your mercy: And the bird finds a dwelling for itself, and the swallow a nest for itself, where to lay its chicks at your altars, O Lord of strength, my King and my God!

You, descending to the wildness of a man, with sorrow permitted him, out of rudeness and brutality, to eat meat. But you, O Lord, have not changed your attitude towards creation. You have compared Christ to the lamb and Mary to the blueberry, the apostles to the ox, the eagle, the lion and the angel, reminding us through the image of an innocent creature of our forgotten calling to be in Paradise together and to learn from each other’s love of God.

You, wishing to save the world, sent to it a Redeemer, your only begotten Son. Jesus went into the wilderness for forty days, and the beasts served Him, showing that He had come to save not one man, but the whole earth. Thank you, God. Remember us in your kingdom.

And You, our Lord Jesus Christ, have restored us to Paradise through repentance and communion of Your goodness. And we, taking back the gift of birthright and the power of love over the world, ask You, as before: Have mercy on every creature that suffers and has no protection, have mercy on every creature that is hungry and cold, have mercy on every creature that is sick and trembling with fear to be on earth alone and weak, O Lord, and on the animal soul that You have delivered into my hands.

The apostle Paul said, “For we know that all creation groans and suffers to this day together; and not only she, but also we ourselves, having the beginnings of the Spirit, we weep within ourselves, waiting for adoption, for the redemption of our body.” And if so, we ask: Send the spirit of grace into the hearts of evil people who torture the creature of God, send to the suffering beasts to help their angels, send us strength to help every living soul, send us reason and spirit to act with animals according to your will.

Teach me to do your will with animals, not tempted by false love or false authority. So that the beast, hearing the prayer from my mouth, may enjoy the peace and tranquility born of the prayer and righteousness of man.

Bless this animal that has been placed in my power. Remove him from all illness, torment and longing. Give him health, a peaceful spirit and a quiet painless death. May this living soul also give You glory and thanks in its language of beasts. Thank you, God. Remember us in your kingdom.

You did not fast in vain forty days in the wilderness with the beasts. You did not taste death on a tree with people in vain. By your honest blood of the cross, death and resurrection, you have renewed our nature, renewed the whole world by breaking the bolts of hell, and opened the doors of Paradise to every living soul of its kind.

In anticipation of your kingdom, we hope to hear and see how heaven and earth, small animals and large, how the leviathan plays to you in the sea, how many-horned cherubim and six-winged seraphim sing to you for your great glory.

As we await Your Kingdom, we thank You for the gifts of life, grace, adoption, and the gift of love of our younger brothers. We praise, honor, sing and glorify the Holy Trinity, which wonderfully arranged everything for our salvation and the triumph of the Spirit of Love. Thank you, God. Remember us in your kingdom.”

For me, it's best prayer. You can ask for the protection of your beloved pets and pray for their health. Pets are our friends, and for some people they are part of our family. Pray, and God will save your pet from all misfortunes.

Tags

See also

New and interesting