Daughter studied pastry, cooks cream "Snow White", which is ideal for any dessert.

The first time I made a cake, I read an interesting recipe. Unfortunately, the cream was not what I expected, and it almost ruined the wonderful biscuit. Today I want to tell you how to prepare homemade oil cream "Snow White" for any dessert.

Homemade charlottes and pies are all very tasty and relatively easy to prepare. It is enough to cook a cake a couple of times, and you already by eye determine the required amount of ingredients and their proportions. And when it comes to the preparation of creams and biscuits, the situation is different. You need to know exactly what and how much to mix to make it taste good. You will remember this recipe very quickly, but it is better to write it down. With oil cream good eclairs and cakes, cakes and muffins.

The ingredients
  • 300g butter
  • 150g powdered sugar
  • 4 tbsp boiling water
  • 150g condensed milk
  • 1 tbsp cognac

Preparation
  1. Pour powdered sugar into a deep bowl. Pour the powder 4 tbsp boiling water. It is very important that the water was just boiled, so that all the lumps dispersed well. Stir the powder with a wreath until complete dissolution and the formation of a homogeneous consistency.

2. The sugar mass must be cooled to room temperature. Put butter out of the refrigerator 1 hour before preparing the cream so that it is softened. All ingredients should be about the same temperature, otherwise the cream will be layered.

3. To homogeneity beat softened butter with a mixer. The oil should be soft, but not liquid, otherwise the cream will not be so lush. Then gradually pour sugar liquid into the oil in several approaches, without stopping whipping it. Beat the weight for 1 minute at average speed. With each portion of powdered sugar, you can increase the speed of the mixer and whip the cream for another 7 minutes.
  4. Reduce the speed of the mixer and add condensed. Condensed milk, too, add portions and whip for half a minute cream, gradually increasing the speed of the mixer.

5. Now, at the average speed of the mixer, add cognac. You can skip this step or add a vanilla essence instead of cognac. Smooth white cake cream is ready.

From the cream "Snow White" it is ideal to make jewelry with the help of a confectionery bag and various nozzles. And the taste can be varied by adding fruit syrup or cocoa powder. Make it delicious and enjoy a good day. What is your favorite recipe for homemade baking cream?

Tags

See also

New and interesting