A neighbor looks after me, and my own children sigh with relief and do not come.

Soul in turmoil It could be from different things. Something happened, there was a feeling, just a bad mood. But sometimes it is a complete misunderstanding of what is happening. Why is that? For what? Probably everyone has been in a similar situation. And it's good when it can be solved. But what if there is only hopelessness ahead?

Editorial "Site" He always shares the most exciting stories with you. We hope that readers will always find a reasonable answer to all the vicissitudes of fate. When society cares, there is always a way out. We're asking for your advice this time. It seems that the situation you are about to learn is not so rare.

In my nearly seventy years I suddenly realized that no one needed me. It so happened that now I live alone: children have long created their own families and are busy with their own personal affairs. I used to take it normally, but things happened that opened my eyes. I realized that all the time I devoted to the children was unlikely to return.

I was widowed when they were still preschool. I pulled it as best I could. They did not have grandparents either, so they managed everything on their own. Everything happened, of course. There was a period when I worked two jobs for several years, and they were left in the kindergarten, then on the extension, then half-starved at home.

It is clear that I tried to keep discipline, there is no one to help. Maybe they’ve been holding a grudge against me since then? It is strange that as adults they did not understand the responsibility I had. Yes, I kept them in hedgehog mittens, but I raised people.

They both graduated from higher educational institutions, received popular specialties, settled down. At one time I was lying in a layer - I had some excess of free time. But then I was helping them with their grandchildren, and there were concerns about it, and I got back into the rhythm, so to speak. She even tried to help with money and kept working.

But this schedule, of course, gave its disappointing fruits, greatly shaken health. She ended up in the hospital and spent more than ten days there. During this time, my daughter visited me only once, and my son did not come at all. When I was discharged, my doctor advised me not to overwork. But the kids brought me grandchildren again.

Of course I couldn't say no. What about them? Here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here to feed. In general, all the therapy is wasted, I feel, getting worse. One day I just couldn’t get out of bed. I'm calling my daughter, saying call an ambulance. I ask you to take your son to the hospital, he says he's busy, there's no time. I went to the hospital again.

This time I stayed longer, I wanted to rest and calm my thoughts. The doctor called my children on his own, told me that I should not be left alone, I needed care. This is where the kids showed me how important I am to them. My daughter refused to take me, although they live in a three-room apartment. And the son already has a matchmaker in the house, the mother of the bride.

To say that my soul is in turmoil is to say nothing. I think the kids just betrayed me. For what? Why did they treat me like that? In the morning I was visited by a neighbor from the first floor, a young woman, also a single mother. Saw me in the ambulance, came to see how I was doing. I ended up crying and telling her everything as it was.

My neighbor said she would help me. I refused, but she cooked me food, gave me tea. I took my money, went to the pharmacy and the store. And she's been helping me for months. He takes half his pension, buys groceries, cooks me food. The rest of the communal money goes to all households.

That’s how in my old age I became dependent on a stranger. Mine only sigh with relief when they find out there's someone to look after me. And the son even offered to rewrite the apartment for him, they say that you have all sorts of ... strangers. My God, the worst of my life is now their words. What did you do wrong? Shame. I lived for them.

It is unclear how to act in such a situation. The children did not refuse, but at the same time zero attention. They're already thinking about an apartment. If you don't want to, you'll be confused. Write in the comments what advice can you give this woman? What should she do with all this?

Soul in turmoil Because your own kids don't seem to notice you anymore. All I can do is shed tears. Read our article about how much household chores can be blamed on the grandmother who came to babysit her grandson. And thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting