What clothes are in the closet of every woman

"Nothing to wear" This is a problem that many women are familiar with. But let's face the truth. Most often, this situation does not develop because there are few things in the closet. Because it's got a lot of junk you don't wear.

Often modern women, opening the closet in the morning, just hang out. Clothes are a lot, but it's not the same. Sometimes you have to do an audit. The situation is stable: Nothing to wear, but the closet is full.. A lot of things are stored in case I lose weight, but there is also a category of "if I get better." And some outfits can be attributed only to the category of "and if I go crazy."

Most of the wardrobe is occupied by rags.In which you can only take out garbage and walk the dog. But in practice, such clothes are worn regularly: from going to the store for groceries to meeting friends in a cafe. Burned out? Did it? So what? But the thing is favorite, convenient, practical. A lot of T-shirts that are pathetic to throw away because of a tiny spot or a hole. But to wear, going out into people, somehow indecent. Except at home. You still wear the same thing at home.

Here's some good clothes to go. strict jacket, pants, skirts, silk blouse. You look like a serious, respected woman. It looks expensive and solid. Perfect for business meetings. But there are no meetings happening... I want something more comfortable in the office. "Who's going to look at it?" As a result, nothing from this category is worn and goes out of fashion.

The whole shelf is full of things you need. shorten, sew, sew, repair. “And I will definitely do that, I will go to the studio and put them in order. I'll start wearing it right away! Some copies are ten years old, but let them lie still. Fashion is cyclical.

A separate place is reserved for things from the category I'll keep it for you.. “In this dress I was on my first date with my husband. And in this shirt, the diploma defended... And in this hoodie got to the concert of your favorite band... So how do you get rid of these things? There are so many pleasant memories associated with them.”

Here's 50 pairs of jeans. “No, they are all blue in different ways. I only wear two pairs out of this pile, but maybe others will come in handy. What if some pair breaks or gets dirty? Sit on a painted bench, for example. Yeah, that happens a lot.

There is another interesting category called I don’t know what I thought when I bought it.. Uncomfortable, not combined with anything, bullied, pressed and rubbed. The color is strange, not at all to the face. And the style is stupid. But it was in fashion, and the brand is cool!

A similar situation with revealing dresses bought on Wedding, corporate, New Year's party. We dressed once. “With bare shoulders it was uncomfortable, the dress was constantly falling off. The length is such that it is impossible to sit on a chair. I'll never wear it again. But let them hang. Don't put it in the trash.

Getting to the finish line... Shelf with shoes that are worn at most once a year. In fact, you can only sit in it. But it's beautiful and elegant to sit! And running about every day. wearing the same favorite sneakers. “They still look very good, just the sole has to be washed and the laces washed. And the new sneakers have not yet diverged, they press... I'll wear it next time or I'll have to walk a lot today.

Familiar? If you notice that you have a mess in your closet and fees in the morning drive into stress, we recommend a useful article on how to properly store clothes so that there is enough space and junk is not collected.

Do you have a problem with “nothing to wear”? Do you keep unnecessary things or give them away? Tell us in the comments how you are doing with your wardrobe.

Tags

See also

New and interesting