True signs of modern “poverty”

What is behind the desire to take pictures? And by what signs can one easily distinguish the real rich from the pretenders? That’s what I suggest we talk about today.

What do you think is the style of a beggar and do you need fabulous sums to look good? Let's talk!

Let’s start with the fact that the “squalid style” is not about money, but about trying to seem like someone who you are not really.

Probably, everyone has met a person who tirelessly tries to demonstrate his coolness with the help of expensive things. Such people are divided into two categories. The first are those who really have money, but, except for their wealth, they have nothing else to show.

The second are people who are bad with both finances and personal achievements, but they are trying to hide it with the help of a new iPhone bought with money from the fifth loan. This is the category of people we are going to talk about today.

These are desperate brand fans. They don’t care how the designer thing looks in combination with the rest of their wardrobe. What matters is that she's designer!

“Kolya, let’s not give Varya a musical this year, but rather buy me a Louis Vuitton handbag. Here's Nagyka from the next entrance envious! - something like that people think of this circle.

And some have enough fake brand accessories to amuse their vanity.

"What is that, the Chanel logo? And only 500 rubles? I got it! Still, no one will distinguish from the original" - another sketch on the topic "How to seem rich?

This is the fundamental difference between truly self-confident people and those who seek to achieve imaginary status in order to gain the approval of society. It is not a shame to buy shoes in the market. But why look for branded Adidas stalls, when there are exactly 1000 rubles left in the wallet?

A truly self-confident person will never boast about his achievements, and a real rich person will not shout about his millions of deposits all around. These people don’t take hundreds of photos of a brand-new car or talk about buying a MacBook for their son.

The “poverty style” implies poverty of thought, not material inadequacy.

What do you think about that?

Tags

See also

New and interesting