The priest explains why talkative language does not bring good

An amazing story that It taught me to keep my mouth shut. I've always been a magpie. Why not talk to your friends about the news? It's very informative and interesting. My husband says you can’t watch TV because I already know the news. I didn't pay attention to the grumpy talk until I got into trouble.

© Freepik Why it is better to keep your mouth shut Recently we have a new neighbor - Antonina. The children gave her a one-bedroom apartment in our house. I didn't like her right away. The look is very heavy. But thenWe talked, we separated, Tonya started visiting. And I told her over another cup of tea and that I plan to wave to the south with my husband in the summer, buy a new refrigerator, help my daughter with a car.

Only when My husband told me that we might not be on vacation. Because he's got a job problem, I thought about it. We never bought a refrigerator, because the price has increased dramatically. We will not help your daughter buy a car, because if the husband is unemployed, then you will have to tighten your belts. What kind of failure? But more importantly, why? Yes, and let the refrigerator be old, but for a vacation and a car for your daughter is especially hurtful.

© Freepik The priest helped open my eyes to the truth I asked for advice from a local priest. Father Sergius is still so young, but I always run to him if my soul is restless. He will listen to me, reassure me, give me a wise instruction. Then the fear of how he went to church was in a hurry, because the failure was probably due to my long language. Long and bad.

Father Sergius only nodded his head when I talked about my excessive chatter. And I didn't forget to mention Antonina. I don't know much about her, but I put everything out of my mind. My father assured me that I had too much chalk. There are different people. Some will be happy and some will be jealous. You need to be sure that the person with whom you share the secret, only wants the good. And if you're not sure about it, keep quiet, but just tell me a little bit.

© Freepik Daughter quoted contemporaries After a conversation with Father Sergius, I immediately felt so easy. I came home and my daughter came to visit. I told her what the priest told me. But my father's girl was a good character. He tells friends about something only if he managed to bring it to the end. He's doing the right thing.

My daughter noticed that Astrologers and all kinds of modern stargazers also advise to keep your mouth shut. Okay, if it's a public figure, an actress, a singer or a politician, they're supposed to. If you are an ordinary person, you do not need to open your soul to everyone. I don't really believe in astrology, but I was pleasantly surprised to hear my daughter.

Studying this topic, I found that even psychologists advise to keep your mouth shut. It is argued that we cannot focus on the implementation of all plans. You should not immediately announce your thoughts to the public. It may not be possible to implement the plan, and everyone will gloat already. As Father Sergius said, it is not necessary to leave the treasury of our soul wide open.

Since then, I have been thinking more about Do I do the right thing when I tell other people? I learned to stop in time and now I try to keep the secret to myself. With a couple of friends, our communication has gone to naught (and with Antonina too), but I think it’s only for the best. And my family will be fine now.

Think about whether you need to limit your stories and revelations. Write down your goals and plans in a notebook. Just detail them in detail and specifically. For example, simply writing “I want to go to sea” is not enough. Describe in as much detail where you want to go, who will be with you, what things you need to take. This will help you to implement such an accurate plan.

Be happy and not afraid to make wishes. Just do it right. May all the good things be realized! I believe you'll succeed! Go ahead!

Tags

See also

New and interesting