Why to soak cucumbers before pickling

As soon as the first cucumbers appear in the garden, I immediately send them to the banks. Cossack hangovers taste better than fresh ones! The recipe for salting CossackMy mother-in-law shared with me, for which she was very grateful. Cucumbers are crispy, fragrant and spicy!

Today's edition. "Site" will tell you how pickle Cossack "Hangovers." That's a great recipe!

How to salt cucumbers Ingredients
  • 2kg cucumber
  • 1.5 liters of water
  • 75g salt
  • 50g vodka
  • 10 pea peppers
  • 30 grams of shit.
  • 5 blackcurrant leaflets
  • 4 cherry leaf
  • 2 dill inflorescences (umbrella)
  • 2 pods of red bitter pepper
  • 3 cloves of garlic

Preparation
  1. Cucumbers are better to take fresh, only from the garden. Carefully wash the cucumbers, give them boiling water, and then soak in cold water for 3 hours. All the greens should also be washed thoroughly.

2. While the cucumbers are in the water, you can sterilize the cans. Wash them with soda or mustard powder, and then pour boiling water, but so that nothing bursts.

3. Compactly put cucumbers in a three-liter jar, transferring leaves, dill, garlic and spices. I'm putting it all down.

4. Pour the cucumbers cooked brimstone. To do this, dilute 50 grams of salt in 1 liter of water. Then add vodka and close the can tightly with a plastic lid.

The editorial board of cucumbers pickles in different ways. In the classic version, they are poured with a marinade prepared using the leaves of various plants and spices, and I suggest you also learn the recipe for pickled cucumbers with red currant.

Currant will give cucumbers a special sour-tart taste and fill marinade with vitamins, into which most nutrients usually go. After that, you can drink it as a medicine for a glass a day!

This recipe has been repeatedly tested in practice. Cucumbers, salted in this way, should be immediately put in the cellar or refrigerator.

It turns out they are just divinely delicious - it is impossible to stop at a couple of pieces. They're very good! My husband can't be happy with pickles like that! Waiting. cucumberI'd like to get some salt.

Tags

See also

New and interesting