Cons of living in a private home

Ah, a private house... He went out on the porch, breathed fresh air, looked at his favorite fruit trees and enjoyed the aroma of flowering lilies. Beautiful! You can't think of a better start to the day. But is it really that rosy? After 20 years in the city, I found out. Pros and cons of a private home. Now I am ready to share my experience with you.

If you are thinking about moving out of town and living in solitude with nature, you definitely need to weigh the pros and cons. To help you, I'll tell you about the possible Advantages and disadvantages of living in a private home. In addition, the information will be relevant if you want to buy a separate house in the city.

Living in a private house, you will forever forget what dirty air, crowded streets and the noise of city roads. Every day you can. Enjoy the singing of birds and green treesBreathing fully.

Perhaps this is one of my favorite advantages of living in a private house. You can do whatever you want in your backyard. For example, arrange a picnic, make a swimming pool or build a place for table tennis. And I'm not talking about the evening campfire. In addition, in such a courtyard can be Plant a lot of fruit trees or garden. Just yesterday my mother gave me as many as 4 types of homemade cucumbers straight from the garden. Delicious, beautiful and crispy. And most importantly, yours!

No, no, don't think I'm an opponent of strong neighborly relations. But, agree, lives much quieter and quieter when your house is not surrounded by other people's doors. And if you live in a private home, you are more likely to make friends with your neighbor. You may even visit each other and share experiences of country life.

Many of my friends want to have a pet, but living in an apartment stops them. In a private home, everything is much easier and more convenient. There. Animals can walk more often. Enjoy the fresh air just like you do. No one wants to be locked up in a stuffy apartment all day.

When I lived in my parents’ house, the doors were almost always open in the summer. Impressive The concrete fence and the iron gate ensured our safety.. My favorite dog is always on guard. Now, living in an apartment, I always check if the front door is closed.

Deficiencies
  1. Continuing financial support. Maintaining a private home is expensive. Those who built a house from scratch, know firsthand how much money you need to invest in it. Not to mention the paperwork. And those who got an old private house (hello, this is me) have to repair, repair and renovate from year to year. It hurts to see the nest falling apart right before my eyes. But sometimes it seems to me that it is easier to demolish an old house and rebuild it than to suffer with reconstruction.

2. High resource costs. If you live in a private home, you will always take care of it. Imagine how long you need to clean the apartment, and safely multiply this time by five. In addition to the house itself, the yard must also be kept clean. And if you are engaged in the garden and garden, there are additional tasks. Watering beds, pruning unnecessary branches in trees, collecting fallen leaves, tearing out all weeds, cleaning up in a garage or shed - and this is not even half of all things. All this requires effort, time and an inexhaustible desire to improve your home.

3. Insects. Oh, that's the pain of my childhood. Imagine the situation: you lie in bed, get ready for bed, then turn your head, and there is a huge spider on the wall. And this is not just a harmless domestic spider, but a giant with black paws. Spiders, mosquitoes, flytraps, fleas – the list goes on forever. Of course, you can protect yourself and your family by installing good nets on windows and so on. But, believe me, this will not give a hundred percent guarantee that some bug will not climb into the house.
  4. Infrastructure. If you want to live outside the city, be prepared that you can hardly get to the store or pharmacy near the house quickly. The hospital, cafe or shopping center will also have to get on their own. It's fine if you don't. In this case, your own car is very helpful. And now more and more residents of country houses choose courier services for the delivery of food and other things. But, unfortunately, this is not the cheapest pleasure.

5. Too much responsibility. If you live in a private home, you will worry about him like a child. If anything breaks, I don't think you can call the master right away. Especially if you live outside the city. So you have a lot to learn. For example, you will probably fix a leaky faucet for the first time or deal with sewers.

Tags

See also

New and interesting