Where to apply in the bathroom old fur coat

A fur coat is a wonderful thing that allows you not to freeze at night, in the morning, or after a bath. And even when the robe is no longer needed, it can be converted into interesting things for the home. It can be a washcloth, and a tent, and slippers, and even bathroom-mat.

Today's edition. "Site" will demonstrate how from a terry coat, which has become unnecessary, you can build a nice mat. You will have to spend very little time to get a real decoration for the bathroom.

I used to buy this quality cotton coat for my daughter when she was a teenager. Very warm and beautiful, but completely uncomfortable for my mobile baby. She liked the t-shirt and sweatpants more.”

“The robe soon became too small for her. Throwing away almost a new thing is pathetic, so as necessary, I began to sew all sorts of necessary things from the robe. Okay, I made a bath cap out of the hood. And now I'm doing the mat. It was very pleasant to become wet feet on such a fabric, Irina shares.

The final result surprised and interested us. We thought that readers would be interested to see how an unnecessary robe turns into a necessary thing for the bathroom. Next, we offer detailed instructions for creating this craft.

Instructions
  1. First, cut the robe at the seams. Roll the back of the robe in half and cut out the largest rectangle possible. So that the edges do not move, straighten each of the four sides.

2. To treat the edges, take another fabric. We'll have the silk remnants of the dress. You will need a strip width of 4 cm.

3. Put the cloth strip on the front side to the mat and stitch on all sides.

4. The mat is ready, but it can be made more interesting.

5. To do this, circles with a diameter of 5 centimeters can be cut out of the remains of the robe. With a needle, collect them to make cute balls.

6. It remains to sew these interesting decorative elements to the mat and enjoy the result. Good job!

Such bathroom-mat It will be useful and will take a lot of time. Soft and comfortable, it will especially please the hostess, who put a piece of soul into its creation. Why not do something similar?

Tags

See also

New and interesting