Chicken fillet lazy sausage recipe

To eat deliciously and without harm to health, I make sausage at home from 3 types of meat. Everyone who tries immediately asks for a recipe! Today , the Site will tell you how to cook sausage in the oven at home.

This yummy is prepared quite simply, so I called the recipe "lazy" sausage to myself. It is simply impossible to break away from it: piece by piece is eaten!

How to Cook Sausage in the Oven Ingredients
  • 350 g chicken fillet
  • 350 g pork
  • 15 g salt
  • 350 g of chopped meat (brisket)
  • 5 tooth. garlic
  • 3 eggs
  • 5 tbsp. l. starch
  • pepper, coriander

Additionally
  • ketchup
  • sour cream
  • caraway

Preparation
  1. Cut the bacon (meat with lard) into small cubes. Cut the pork into medium, chicken fillet into large pieces.

2. Mix all the meat with spices, starch and eggs. Cover a muffin pan with siliconized parchment (because meat will stick to regular), and then put the meat there. Cover with foil and bake at 200 degrees for an hour.

3. After an hour, reduce the heat to 180 degrees and bake for another 15 minutes.

4. Take the sausage out of the oven, remove the foil and grease with ketchup mixed with sour cream 1 to 1, lightly sprinkle with caraway seeds and bake for another 10 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees.

5. Chill the meat in the mold. This lazy sausage tastes best after 2-3 hours in the refrigerator.

Editorial advice I also suggest learning how to cook sausage with meat, mushrooms and potatoes. There is no need to talk too much about sauce for potato sausages: everyone will be able to cook crispy cracklings. And do not forget about sour cream, it is also in place here!

Now you know how to cook sausage in the oven. This appetizer turns out to be amazingly tasty and, thanks to the spices, very aromatic. Soon I'm going to cook it again, however, my friends advise me to add more gelatin. Well, I'll try, and then I'll write about my experience.

How do you prepare meat snacks? Perhaps you know some tricks used in making homemade sausages , I will be glad to read about them in the comments. Let's share and share useful culinary life hacks together!

Tags

See also

New and interesting