Learned to open tight lids without the help of her husband, so as not to pull him again

Sometimes you think, this is how deep and existential a simple household question is. How to Open the Bank Cover. With cucumbers. The thing is, you just knocked over a faceted glass inside of yourself and need to grab a bite. But it wasn't. The damn lid doesn't give in!

You try to spin, your face turns red, but it's like the lid is welded to a jar. You look suspiciously at your wife and try to catch your eye on the welding machine she used to seal the cucumbers with. She sympathetically gives you a rag. You take a deep breath, and! Anyway, while you're out there, editorial. "Site" I'll get you one life hack.

How to open the lid of the bank Our man is arranged as? Even if something opens, it is necessary to do it as carefully as possible. Because the lid from the can can be used again. Think about it. The lid is broken, we need to look for another one. That's a problem. Then we'll have to throw the can out. Inadmissible!

Therefore, the method of picking the lid with a knife or a canner knife is excluded. It's fraught with a good kick. Heat the jar in boiling water so that the lid expands, for a long time, and you need to snack now. A special device that looks like a key and is created specifically for this purpose, we have seen on the market, but what is it? normal Will he buy it? Pampering.

Attempts to push the lid a bit with the elbow are also unsuccessful. Internal pressure. Inside a jar of cucumbers and a relatively small area of the hated lid, this law of physics does not allow. I need something else. It would seem that there are no more ways, it's time to put water on the fire and heat the damn can.

How to open the lid of the bank Salvation came from where not expected. My friend, who was hanging out with a cigarette on the balcony and is now back in the kitchen, witnessed these tambourine dances. Then he took the jar and said, “Look and learn, Vasily!” sideways pressed the lid to the edge of the countertop and, pressing the second hand on the other side, rolled the jar one or another. It was like I heard a click.

Comrade handed me a jar and nodded, saying, open it. I incredulously twisted the lid and she took off without any problem! In disbelief, I took a jar of peppers, which were also locked in a jar with a screw lid, and repeated it. And this time the cover was removed without any problems. That’s what an engineer does as an engineer!

I'll do it again. Find a smooth and stable side surface (for example, countertop, which rests on the wall, and therefore it cannot be moved, with one hand you take the jar from below, rest with the edge of the lid on this surface, with the other hand you press it properly and as if you were driving the lid on the countertop with a wheel. Now try to open it!

It doesn't always come from the editorial board. Some banks are twisted so that this method may not work the first time. But if you can, open it without any problems and save the lid! This means that it can be used again. Write in the comments how you feel. quick-open And remember that only screw covers open this way. You're gonna open everything up.

Repost this article so that others will know How to Open the Bank Cover. I think you still have some options! Share them in the community and do not forget to read the article about what covers to choose so that banks do not think to swell! Thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting