What to make at home so that you can smell profit and a comfortable life in the air

When I moved out from my parents, I really wanted my new home to be comfortable. Therefore, an aroma diffuser with chopsticks appeared on the list of my must-haves for home. I am sure you will agree that the warm home atmosphere is largely created by smells.

Well, I went to the supermarket to check out the range of fragrances. But, to be honest, I was amazed at how high their price turned out to be. Then I immediately thought that you could make a fragrant air freshener yourself. And, as it turned out, this requires a minimum of components!

Aroma diffuser with chopsticks Before you learn the instructions for preparing an air freshener , catch some useful information. For example, did you know there are tons of variations of fragrance diffusers? Firstly, special aroma lamps are especially popular. They work very simply: you need to put a certain amount of essential oil in the finished compartment, and then turn on the device.

© Freepik Secondly, you can make a simple aromatic vase. Just put dry rosebuds in it and drip some essential oil on them. Voila! Such a fragrance is suitable, for example, for a bathroom.

Essential oils Before preparing the fragrance diffuser , pay special attention to essential oils . The fact is that they are of two types: natural and synthetic. If the former have a lot of favorable qualities, then the latter will give nothing but a concentrated annoying smell.

Natural essential oils are adaptive. This means that with the right scent you will not be able to smell it all the time. The scent will envelop you when you enter the room and will last for a few more minutes. And then you just get used to it and stop feeling it. But this does not mean at all that the oil will cease to fulfill its functions.

For example, essential oil can have a calming effect and change our mood . Such a product can stimulate the brain, which helps a lot during the working day. Therefore, when I work at home, an aroma diffuser with cedar or sandalwood oil will certainly appear in the room.

How to make an aroma diffuser with chopsticks
  • glass container
  • 85 ml olive oil
  • 15 ml of alcohol
  • 20-25 drops of essential oil
  • bamboo sticks

Preparation
  1. The first step is to pour the olive oil into a pre-prepared glass jar. By the way, another oil is also suitable. For example, coconut. Then add alcohol and essential oil to the oil.

2. Next, close the jar with a lid and shake well. Give the liquid 24 hours to infuse.
  3. After a day, open the jar and place the bamboo sticks in it. Normal long canapé skewers will do. Sticks are needed so that the smell spreads better throughout the room. And alcohol increases the volatility of the substance.
  4. Place a ready-made aroma diffuser with chopsticks in the room and enjoy!

© Freepik

And in the video below you can get acquainted with the cooking process in more detail. Happy viewing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTwTOt9Nk9E

Successful combinations of essential oils In the cold season, our body is sorely lacking in heat and sunlight. Therefore, I want to fill the room with some kind of fresh aroma. For this, essential oils of lemon (20 drops), lavender (15 drops) and mint (15 drops) are perfect. The result is a delicate caramel smell.

© Freepik For a bright and cozy girl's room or dressing room, the following combination is suitable: jasmine oil (10 drops), citronella (20 drops) and mint (10 drops). And if you want to make a fragrance diffuser with chopsticks for the bathroom, use the following combination. Mix 20 drops of eucalyptus essential oil, 20 drops of lemon oil and 10 drops of tea tree oil.

As you can see, making an aroma diffuser with chopsticks with your own hands is really very simple. And most importantly, it will turn out to be less expensive than just buying a ready-made product in a store. Moreover, this way you will be sure of the composition and naturalness of the components.

How do you create coziness in your favorite apartment? Perhaps you have other life hacks besides air fragrance. It will be great if you share your experience in the comments. We are waiting for you below!

Tags

See also

New and interesting