Salt on lard bread, which the husband in the dark confuses with stew

Cooking is exhausting. No, there are, of course, lovers of sticking out at the stove and brewing something like that. I know how to cook, but I can’t say that I am too passionate about this process. I am interested mainly in meat and what can be cooked quickly. And best of all, with stock. Like, for example, sandwich. Of all the cooking then only go to the store for bread.

That doesn't mean we're in the newsroom. "Site" Everyone is. I'm just a boy and I don't like to move too much. So if you’re planning on making some snacks a week in advance and aren’t afraid of the scary word “salo,” then this is the recipe for you. But then it's bald! Let's check the ingredients.

As you already know, we will deal with lard and we will need quite a lot of it. I do not recommend taking old pruning, it is better to stock up on fresh good fat with soft skin. You can take with meat streaks, it will only give the smear spiciness. If, of course, this word is appropriate to use in this case. Okay.

You'll need it.
  • 1.5 kg of fresh lard
  • 3 onions
  • 2-3 carrots
  • 3 cloves of garlic (can be more, to taste)
  • 2 tbsp spices like "10 vegetables" or similar
  • 1 tbsp hop-suneli
  • salt and pepper

Paint on sandwiches
  1. Preparation boils down to the elementary "crush and mix everything together." So start with fat and onions. They need to go through the grinder. Decide what pieces and in what sequence to lay them - the mass at the output should be as homogeneous as possible.

2. Now rub the carrot on a fine grater and add it to the ground lard along with the rest of the ingredients. Given that all products are ready to eat, immediately taste. Make sure that the spices, salt or pepper are in the right proportions.

3. If all is well, spread the smear in half-liter jars, cover the lids and put sterilized for about 4 hours. Make sure that the water completely covers the banks and, if necessary, add it. When the cans are cold, put them in the fridge. Done!

From the editorial board. fairnessWhy would it take so long to sterilize and sterilize? I wanted to achieve the effect of stew and got the desired result. You don’t have to do that, but just use a ready-made smear without sterilization – it will still taste good! The output will be about 4 cans, so do not think that the product will be delayed.

Paint on sandwiches This is a great way to eat! Be sure to write in the comments what smears you succeed in, and then be sure to see our next material on how to choose a good and tasty lard and how a regular match can help in this. We wish you a pleasant appetite!

Tags

See also

New and interesting