What Soviet habits began to repeat foreigners, even before sneering about it

We were scolded for these habits, and now what? As if that's the way it should be, that's ridiculous! Foreigners often laughed at us, remembering our Soviet Union. habit. But a few decades have passed, and now the foreigners themselves act as we once did! Are they funny now? Let's guess.

Editorial "Site" smiling. Everything that used to be criticized is now simply presented in a different wrapper. At least "package in package." So many times we've been poked, the whole complex has evolved. Like, here's the poor, picking bags!

Old habits
  1. Package package
    Now you can see plastic containers that are designed to reuse those same bags. However, the sauce is now a little different and it is related to the environment. It's not environmentally friendly, it turns out, to buy a bunch of bags and just throw them away. And we thought you were just saving now.

2. Washing bags
    Yeah, we did. I don't know what you're pulling from the market. Suddenly some tomato crushed. In addition, the packages were much stronger, served for a long time. So washed them, washed them. I did that, too. And so the young people started again. Because the environmentalists of the world thought that it would be less garbage. Okay, okay. View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Sergey Nikolaevich Gudov (@sergey180479)

3. Gardener
    They also mocked us, saying that you have nothing to eat, so work on your three hundredths. It seems strange, but in the same Europe people arrange gardens on the roofs of houses to grow their environmentally friendly cucumber or parsley. In queues stand to get a couple of acres for the garden. That's it! Old habits

4. Avoska
    Not so long ago, the famous Louis Vuitton “threw” in the sale of a mesh eco bag, which suspiciously looks like our Soviet avosika. We had a few, and my grandfather always carried them in his pocket. Will I have to buy something? It should be noted that foreign avoska is not cheap, almost $ 500 costs. This is a fashion accessory. View this post on Instagram

A post shared by do.eco.friendly (@do.eco.friendly)

5. Calsons
    That made me laugh. However, the clothes we wore (and continue to do so) often saved us in cold weather. It turned out that now it is cool, called thermal underwear, you can and should wear and even in this habit there is nothing funny. Paradox!

6. Glass.
    Foreigners laughed at our habit of handing over glass containers. And we got a penny for that. Then there was plastic everywhere, and we gradually moved on. The bottle remained, but not in those quantities. And there's a hoba! In Europe, they are switching to glass containers because it is also a concern for the environment. We're just poor. That's funny.

It is interesting to see how attitudes to our old Soviet habits are changing in different countries. Turns out we're not that big of a bitch! Be sure to write in the comments what other habits, in your opinion, have taken over from us foreigners. And just share your opinion on the topic.

Old habits They can be very useful. Here, practice shows. So don’t rush to give up your own and copy someone else’s just because it seems funny to someone. Here is another great article about habits that can show that a person grew up in poor conditions. Thank you for staying with us!

Photo preview and article .

Tags

See also

New and interesting