What to do if the son secretly married abroad and did not report

Relationships within the family are rarely easy, even if all the circumstances contribute. Sometimes people dislike each other for no reason. Although it often happens that we are especially uncomfortable with those new acquaintances who are somewhat similar to ourselves or they allow themselves something that we do not allow ourselves. Today we will tell the story of the secret marriage of a son who very offended his mother, and also try to understand what really went wrong.

The secret marriage started very well. Vadim was the only child in the family. The father left the family early, but the stepfather loved the boy no less than his own. The stepfather and mother did not have other children, so all the love, care and attention went to little Vadim.

Unfortunately, this love did not spread to the other half of the guy. When Vadim first brought Xyusha home to meet his parents, The mother immediately ate the lady..

It just so happened that she had seen Xenia before. It happened in the store a couple of weeks before the official meeting. Of course, the women did not know who each other would be. Shop checkout there was an unpleasant incidentWho left a noticeable sediment in the soul of each.

But most likely it was not just a shop scandal. A mother’s immeasurable love for her only son often involves painful tearing him away from her heart. Sometimes there is real jealousy, because some incomprehensible young lady just takes his beloved son from the family. It doesn’t matter if my son is about 30.

So it turned out that the mother-in-law could not even look at the future daughter-in-law. The meeting did not go in the most pleasant way. Since then, Vadim Trying to avoid family meetings in every way possible. After some time, he moved in with Xyusha and began to visit his parents' house very rarely.

At one of the family holidays, Vadim’s mother talked with her sister. Word for word, the conversation turned to grandchildren. My sister asked me when I would be joining the young family. Vadim's mother's eyes were markedly rounded. Within a few minutes, she found out that Vadim and Ksyusha have been married for six months. The wedding took place abroad, and here they just signed.

Of course, mother and father were offended. Vadim explained everything. Reluctance to spoil themselves and their mood. Like, if mom doesn't like Xenia so much, why make a high-profile wedding and even report her. On the one hand, it can be understood. The fact of the wedding remains a fact. Sooner or later, parents would find out.

Perhaps the son wanted to soften the corners, but I think he only sharpened them. Instead of trying to bring mother and bride closer together, he only further separated them. The mother will not be offended by her beloved son for long, but the daughter-in-law may harbor evil for a much longer time.

Tags

See also

New and interesting