Why put laurel in bags with flour and sugar, as well as in home vases

Good habits come with experience. The longer you do any activity, the higher the chances of acquiring useful knowledge. So my friend Dasha, being an incredibly experienced hostess, shared with me a cool food-saving And not just with the help of a fragrant spice. Let’s study the home bay leaf together, its main qualities and features.

Home bay leaf Dasha is extremely neat hostess. Now! However, five years ago, when she first got married, her kitchen sometimes resembled a battlefield. Coming out in the long-awaited decree and giving birth to a son, Dasha decided to restore order in the kitchen. The thing was that it was already difficult to find something there. When a child is at home, it becomes even more difficult.

Dasha removed the entire kitchen and put in order numerous shelves. In the process, she found many bugs that flooded old containers with cereals and even pots with plants. Frustrated, she reached the spice box. And a miracle! He didn't have a bug in him! All the spices were packed, but laurel They were all over the tank.

Dashka decided to experiment. She bought ten packets of bay leaf and stuffed it wherever she found nasty bugs. She was amazed by the result: no midges ever appeared. Dasha continued to put a bay leaf in every corner of the kitchen. It's been five years since her kitchen. cleanliness.

I want to take her advice myself. The fact is that ants have recently appeared in the kitchen. We have already repaired and bought crayons, and removed a hundred times. Maybe at least a laurel will help!

You have definitely heard about the laurel wreath, which was put on the head of the winners of various competitions. Do you know how this tradition came about? The nymph Daphne turned to the laurel tree at one time when she wanted to get rid of Apollo, who constantly pursued her. He, seeing that his beloved became a tree, decided to put a wreath of bay leaves on his head.

Apparently, Apollo decided that, driving his beloved into a remote corner, he became a real winner. One way or another, since then, laurel wreaths have often been used for awarding. By the way, the word “laureate” comes from the name of the tree.

Laurel leaf can be used not only for borschy or cleaning containers from bugs. With it, you can perfectly decorate the New Year's table. You need to cover the leaves with gold and silver paints, and then decorate the napkins with them.

Tags

See also

New and interesting