An appetizer that instantly disappears after the first toast

If you are planning a small buffet and you are too lazy to do squirrel, Julien, and sausage cutting, then all this will replace our original snack. A joke, of course, but there is some truth to it. Piquant roll with mushrooms and cheese, wrapped in fragrant salami, looks just royal and always disappears from the table one of the first.

Roulette with mushrooms and cheese Ingredients
  • 12 big circles of salami
  • 2 melted cheese of 90g each
  • 4 eggs
  • 12 medium mushrooms
  • 130g hard cheese
  • 4 cloves of garlic
  • 0.5 sweet peppers
  • salt, pepper, mayonnaise
  • greens (optional)
  • parchment

Preparation
  1. Boil the mushrooms. Cool and grind them with a blender.
  2. Boil hard-boiled eggs. Rub the yolks to the mushrooms.

3. Tap a tablespoon of mayonnaise, salty and peppery. Stir it to uniformity.
  4. In a bowl of more sodium on a fine grater, hard cheese, proteins and melted cheeses. Season the mass with grated garlic, pepper and two spoonfuls of mayonnaise. Stir it well.

5. Parchment paper. Put a solid rectangular sheet (3x4) out of the pieces of salami. Important note: for all the filling to fit into the roulette, the pieces of salami must be really large. At least 10 cm in diameter (I only have about 8 cm).

6. Grease the surface of salami with an even layer of filling from mushrooms and yolk.

7. Put some cheese on top of it. Ideally, the layers should not be mixed. This will make a beautiful pattern on the cut.

8. Cut the sweet pepper with straw and evenly distribute the pieces over the filling. If desired, sweet pepper in the filling can be replaced with tomatoes. In the cheese mass will not hurt to add a little smoked paprika or crushed dill.

9. Grab the edge of the paper and gently roll a layer of filling salami into a tight roll. Wrap the ends of the paper on both sides like a candy.

10. Send the roll to the fridge overnight. I couldn’t wait, so I used the freezer (1 hour).
  11. Take the paper off and cut the snack into slices.

12. Roulette with mushrooms and cheese was a success! Decorate it with greenery and serve it on the table. Bon appetit!

My salami pieces were a little smaller than they needed. Some of the cheese was left unused. As it turned out, to the great joy of the children. Wrapped the filling in a thin lavash, heated a little in the pan - that's another delicious dish ready!

Tags

See also

New and interesting