What mom always did behind dad's back, hiding and hiding

As you know, wisdom It is often passed from mother to daughter and so on. Thus, a single model of behavior along the female line is formed, and if it is successful, the family becomes stronger and happier with each generation. So this is social evolution.

Our reader wants to share with you three interesting tips that she learned from her mother in her youth, but really understood them only when she became a little older. We can't refuse such a request, so we want you to gain life wisdom, too. Here we go!

It is impossible to say that in childhood, and even more so in my youth, my mother was an authority for me. I'm the only child in the family and probably loved my dad more. He was always fun, interesting. When I came home from work, I told a lot of interesting stories, gave gifts, made me laugh.

In turn, my mother always sat at home and did boring, routine things: cleaned up garbage, washed the floor, swept, cooked and so on. Now the whole house can be licked with a few buttons: on the washing machine, dishwasher, even on a robot vacuum cleaner. It used to be hard manual labor. I was especially sad that my mother made me do something. I wanted to go out.

When I grew up, it was kind of weird how my parents could live with each other. They have completely different characters. A positive, warm extroverted father who doesn’t eat bread—let’s just laugh at a good joke. And the mother, small, quiet, modest, always silent, you can say, unsociable. But they couldn't be without each other.

When I got married, everyone had a jitter. Excitingly, emotions overwhelmed the parents, the groom, me (oh, most of all). Then it was my mother who reassured me, gave me small tips on how to behave so as not to quarrel with my husband during the celebration, because he is also all over the nerves. And I felt better, the advice helped, and the holiday went really well. Then I realized that my mother is a very secretive, but very wise woman.

A week after my honeymoon, I decided to invite my mom to a small restaurant, one without my dad, and talk to her in a feminine way. It was a very good decision, we sat and talked and opened up to each other like never before. Here are the three things I’ve done for myself, dear ones. "Site".

There is no secret that a woman can spend any amount of money on all sorts of “trifles”. These are body care products, beauty salons, clothes, food and much, much more. Some price tags can really get out of hand, like cosmetics. Any woman knows that if you take the most expensive positions, no salary is enough. I really want to...

It is difficult for men to assess the result, because they do not understand how hard we, girls, get our almost "natural" beauty.

Always maintain a neat look No matter how difficult it was, but my mother advised to take a marathon in the morning as a habit. Do not walk around the house in a mint or even more dirty robe. Even if she's alone. Watch your hair, your nails. To be, in short, the most beautiful, even at home. When a father comes home, he sees a woman he wants, not a tired man. After all, in this case, he did not even pay attention if something was badly washed or unfinished.

I do not understand how some girls can walk in curlers next to their beloved men, with sloppy hair, but go for a walk in full makeup. Who are they working for, for strangers?

Be wise to the whims of your husband Here dad from the army could not stand buckwheat porridge. I said you'd never eat, do what you want, even the smell made you sick. They actually ate it there for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Almost dry. But my mother understood that my father’s whims were not caused by physical rejection, but by a mental problem related to the past. Then she closed the kitchen, opened the windows and cooked buckwheat. All her smell, as she prepared, weathered out into the street.

Then she cooked a chic roast of meat, mushrooms and onions with cream. Dad respects these products. Stir with buckwheat and put it on the table. Dad wanted to get hysterical first. But after 10 minutes, I got a treat. Now he could eat buckwheat that he hated for over 10 years.

That's it, dear ones. I recognized my mother from the other side. Now I understand that she is the person who made our family strong, no matter what. And for that, I'm very grateful.

Tags

See also

New and interesting