The story of a wife who does not wash, so skating forced mother-in-law to swap apartments

Problems with living space and the housing issue have always been, is and will be one of the most vital in the life of a growing family. And not everyone has the moral and material resources to deal with them. Often we cannot separate ourselves from others and do not want to see anything around us except our family happiness. The hero of this story did not give rest to the spacious parentage. The story is clear, but there is always something to think about.

My husband’s parents’ apartment was not easy. My friend was expecting a new addition. My son went to the first grade, the second was expecting a daughter. So the wife began to think and slowly saw her husband.

One-bedroom apartment, in her opinion, was not suitable for a large family and the upbringing of two children. She kept telling me how uncomfortable it was. How difficult it will be to sleep when the baby screams.

But the apartment of the husband’s parents was two-bedroom and much closer to the city center. Yeah, she knew how ugly it was. On the other hand, they could not raise money for an apartment on their own. So every morning she started drinking her husband. Go to your parents and ask them to change apartments.

So what happened? My husband gave up and went to his family. However, he returned with nothing: his parents refused his son. My friend was indignant for a long time. She did not understand why two old people had a two-bedroom apartment. And almost in the middle: where do they go?

But her arguments were not heard. My parents didn't want to move. They got used to their twosome, and they just liked it better in their apartment.

This is a story about a wife who sawed her husband and an apartment. I don't know what to do. I feel sorry for the young family. But on the other hand, the husband’s parents don’t seem to owe them anything. Write in the comments, do you think your parents did the right thing or not? And in general, was it worth sawing my husband on this occasion or proudly, in cramped and gritted teeth, to endure?

Tags

See also

New and interesting