Can it be considered a betrayal secretly from his wife made a will?

We all make mistakes and do stupid things in life. But what I really don't understand is, how can you make an unfair decision about your wife, who you've lived with all your life?

"I know you'll forgive me, Sonya." If it weren't for you, I'd be long gone. I've registered an apartment for my son. And your children will not leave, so you will not be left without housing, these are the words of my stepfather, with whom my mother lived in marriage for 30 years.

Unfair decision "Mom and stepfather are already retired." She's 65 and he's 72. It is difficult for him to walk, his mother looks after him. They lived in the soul, always consulted with each other, never had any disagreements. Until recently. He adopted a mum with two young children 30 years ago, for which we are very grateful.

My sister and I have grown up and we have our own families. We lived half our lives with our stepfather, and he replaced our father. By the way, he also has a son from his first marriage, our peer. Since his stepfather divorced his first wife, he has not crossed paths with his son.

Last week my mother came to me not herself, confused, sad. We sat down to drink tea, she was silent for a long time, and only when Kolya went for a walk with the child, my mother spoke reluctantly. It was obvious that she was uncomfortable, but there was no other choice. She asked me if I could take her in if something happened.”

At first I thought she wanted a divorce. It turned out that the husband handed her documents, whether a gift, or a will, and stunned his decision. The house in which she lived, brought order and comfort all these years for him, is no longer her home. He apologized and said he was giving the apartment to his son.

Of course, without a roof over my head, my mother will not remain. I'll be happy to have it, and there's plenty of room in our house. My sister and I love my mother very much, we will not leave them to their fate. Only Mom thinks she's been betrayed. It's not about the apartment, it's about the man who did it in secret. The man she lived with, the man she loved, was a traitor.

I thought this apartment was my home too. She spent her childhood and youth there. I had no idea my stepfather would remember his son. What kind of man is he now? Maybe he doesn't need anything and he doesn't need that one. My father always thought of us as children.

That's how it is. The younger sister, when she heard the news, was speechless. But then she pulled herself together and began to convince her mother to drag her stepfather into court. I don’t know what to do in this situation, but my mother is sorry. It is a shame that she spent her youth on an ungrateful liar.

Tags

See also

New and interesting