25 uplifting sayings by Vera Glagoleva. The embodiment of fragility and strength in one person.

The life of an actor is unpredictable. Remember him when he was at the peak of popularity, and forget immediately after leaving the star Olympus. And the second time I can remember only in connection with the death. And it's unfortunate! But on the other hand, if you say his name after death, then it indicates that the person has lived a worthy, talented, interesting and have something to say.

Now the fans and admirers of Vera Glagoleva, who is 16 August 2017 passed away, remember all the best moments of her fruitful life.

Vera Glagoleva and Cyril Шубский

Children Of Faith Глаголевой

The editors of "Site" made for you a selection of the apt life-affirming sayings of the beloved actress Vera Glagoleva, which is all of her wisdom and original Outlook.

Quotes of the actress
  1. I never wanted to play on the screen itself. Enough that the character my appearance, gait, voice. Share the same traits, biographical facts or their own thoughts — it's overkill.

2. The art of friends is not given only to men. After all, there is the expression "real friendship". About women so why do not you say. In my opinion, wrong. Pure human relationships between women are possible and even necessary. Because it is necessary to have someone to share news, to complain, to consult.
  3. You need to follow a simple rule: make friends only with those with whom you want, and never communicate with unpleasant people you.
  4. Yes, I like to travel around the world, but you know someone who would have refused to travel, preferring to sit in the communal and arguing with the neighbors?

5. I feel awkward in front of those who for so many years to build a bright future, and old age was nothing. If all life was good, then I could easily say how I feel good, insanely good.
  6. There are, of course, the view that an artist must starve or go in rags. Maybe this helps the writers, poets, but the artist still being special.
  7. Not become you to prove that your newspaper or is it our interview forever. Books, music, paintings — is another matter, it will live. Even the movie is not forever.

8. People find ways. Memory, fortunately, is not often bad and the good.
  9. Men to defend themselves, and who will stand up for us, weak and fragile?
  10. I do not count myself among those artists who put everything on the card, eager to make a career at any cost. For me, light a wedge has not converged on the movie or the theater. Like the process of rehearsal, shooting, scoring.

11. Makes me sad kind of begging of beggars cripples standing at all intersections. The responsibility for these people should be borne by the state, but who among us is responsible for what?
  12. I don't sit in a Golden cage and not wearing rose-colored glasses, see what's going on...
  13. The fact that the current young people do not read, it is clear that she had no time. Young all fast: Facebook, SMS. Time moves differently, although this is the same 24 hours in a day.

14. On set I am not soft and airy. I always know what I want and achieve what I need in the frame: artists, set designers, camera crew. And me too, of course.
  15. I work a lot. But simply becoming a grandmother, led the grandchildren to school is not my story.
  16. Their grandchildren, I do not indulge. Do not like spoiled children who get into everything, need something, yelling, taking away from other toys. And the parents don't notice, hiding behind the phrase "He's small". This is wrong. The child has from an early age to know what is and what is not, otherwise grow a moral monster. I communicate with her grandchildren on an equal footing, never Lisp.

17. All that is good in me is, of course, of all moral principles — from the.
  18. You can fall in love at first sight and so to stay with his love alone. In love, I think, important mutual sympathy, mutual respect to each other and some unexplained things that bind people together are much stronger than physiology.
  19. Perpetual motion — the secret of eternal youth.

20. I never jealous, just sometimes you look at perfectly play the role and think, "I could?" This is a purely professional assessment, not envy.
  21. As in the poem: "I'm sad that you have fun," and if family life is good, someone is sure to want to find some kind of wormhole.
  22. For an actor it's very important when you feel support in the family, when you feel that not only the audience empathize with you.

23. Very often, the man becomes an important bonding element in the life of a woman... Because if there is no man who for her protection and support, and woman alone, what is the worst thing, then the fate of some unfinished...
  24. Love can be close, try not to pass by.
  25. Less crime, although life all the time throws such subjects and more attention to the art, which is able to save in the most difficult times.

The man of Faith Glagolevoj and her children certainly keep it in memory and heart only the light.

If you have your favorite quotes of great women that inspire you to move forward, share them in the comments. Faith Glagoleva tell your friends, it's worth it.

The author

Stashkov Alena Alena loves to dance and work out in the gym. Believes that the need to strive for balance in life and to keep balance in any situation. Listens to jazz, enjoys watching short films. Wants to visit new York and visit the Brooklyn aquarium, located on the Atlantic ocean. Admires The Broadway. Favorite book Alena — "Violets on Wednesdays," Andre Maurois.

Tags

See also

New and interesting