In anticipation of a beach vacation almost every woman catches himself thinking that needs to lose a few extra pounds. A beauty attribute to themselves overweight
quite justified, therefore, in exhausting training does not need all ladies.
How to lose Vesna edition offers readers the favorite summer drink of parsley. It's a garden plant reduces swelling and reduces the amount of interstitial fluid. To consume the drink for weight loss
need at 150-250 ml immediately before bedtime.
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1 lemon
- 50 g parsley
- 0.5 liters of water
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. vinegar
- Grind the parsley and lemon.
- Put all the ingredients in a saucepan and put it on a small fire. Boil the drink within 5-10 minutes.
- After cooling, place the tool in the refrigerator.
To achieve the desired effect, you should combine drinking and a balanced diet. Here are some practical recommendations for every day.
Advice on nutrition
- Try to control the daily consumption of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. Nutritionists around the world agree that the best ratio of these nutrients: 1: 2: 3.
Consequently, the diet of a healthy person should consist of 50-60% carbohydrates (starch, sucrose, fructose, lactose), 25-30% from fats and 10-15% from proteins of animal origin.
- Calorie calculation — a good thing! Daily try to follow the rule 20-50-25. This means that 25 % of all calories consumed should come from Breakfast, 50% lunch, 25% dinner. The person who wants to lose weight, you need to consume no more than 1,500 calories a day.
- Drinking sufficient kolichestvo fluid plays an important role in the struggle for slim figure. Find out in our article, how much water should you drink a day it to you!
Don't forget to keep these useful tips and be sure to show them to my friends who want to lose weight!
Victoria Poplavskaya Believes that art knows no rest! Enjoys drawing, used to look at life with a painter's eye. Cleaning the house and cooking finds work, a pleasure after all to any business can be creative! Loves unorthodox methods of solving problems. Favorite book Victoria — "Three comrades" E. M. Remarque.