Five million nine hundred twenty eight thousand seven hundred sixty three
A perfectly fitting dress or a cozy sweater, a roomy bag or comfy shoes — everyone has Pets, which we would never have broken up if given a chance.The website
offers 22 simple tips how to extend the life of favorite things.
- So things are kept fresh during storage in the closet, put baking soda. To protect clothes from moths will help the black peppercorns, dried lavender.
- Do not use thin metal hangers, because it may be the shoulders. It is important to choose a hanger of the right size, because if they are large, on the sleeves of the clothes will appear stretched. Knitwear and hosiery store in a folded condition, as on a hanger, they can stretch out and lose shape.
- Erasing the bright things in the drum add a pinch of salt.To preserve the color black things will help rinse in a solution of coffee (Cup of the drink per liter of water) or strong tea.
- So wool was not scratchy, use instead of conditioner for the hair. If before washing, to put on overnight in the freezer (pre-Packed them in plastic), they do not shed.
- Hang next to a washing machine, a nice jar. It will be recalled that before washing is necessary to check the pockets for little things and other items that can ruin the thing and the technique.
- To the bottom of the pants does not wrinkle and hold the shape, vsheyte in the slips a few coins.
- New nylon tights wet with water, put in a bag and place in the freezer for 6-8 hours. After this procedure, and tightening of the arrow not appear so quickly.
- To buttons not torn, apply transparent nail Polish on attaching threads. If the zipper sticks on the clothes, wipe the teeth with soap.
- If you put a greasy spot on clothing, just sprinkle it with talc, flour , or wipe the chalk to soak up the fat. Then wash in the usual way.
- Store any leather items you need in covers. For shoes use cardboard boxes and for bags and garment — textile bags which it is possible to replace old t-shirt, pillow case. Do not use for storage of the cellophane, because it is not breathable, causing the skin can deteriorate.
- Product suede not worth it long time to keep the sunlight because it burns the pigments, and the thing may acquire a bluish or greenish tint.
- Products of white skin will keep longer if from time to time to wipe them with a cocktail of milk and whipped egg white.
- Keep the colors dark skin (brown, cherry, black), if you regularly wipe the surface with coffee grounds, wrapped in a soft cloth.
- To get rid of superficial creases on the skin, dampen a cotton pad with body cream and apply it on the problem area. Slight fading on the skin can be corrected by multiple times to wipe them with glycerin or reverse side of an orange peel.
- To remove shiny spots from suede, moisten a cotton swab in ammonia and wipe the problem areas. After the alcohol has evaporated, go over the surface with a special brush, eraser or a toothbrush with soft bristles.
- Under a leather jacket to wear things with a high neck or wear a scarf, neckerchief. This will prevent shiny areas on the collar. Do not wear light leather with dark things —the spots of dead tissue appear hard.
- The skin absorbs the flavors. To avoid unpleasant odor during storage, put it in the pockets or inside things coffee in tablets or capsules, tea bags, activated carbon.
- Patent leather straps can not be long kept in a collapsed state, because they may appear creases or cracks. Such accessories are better to hang on the rail in a Cabinet or rack.
- Boxes for storing shoes and other things of patent leather, make holes to ensure good air circulation. To the objects in the box do not touch, cover them with nylon stockings or wrap in canvas (not newspaper!) paper.
- To remove spots and stains from painted surfaces, treat it the conventional means for cleaning of glasses. To return the Shine to help onion juice: just wipe the thing cut onions. To disguise minor scratches on the patent bag or shoes can lacquer of the corresponding color.
- Once you have removed the patent leather shoes are put into it filled with rice or salt to soak up moisture, which is detrimental to the varnish. Lacquer surface badly passes air and to prevent excessive sweating, use special means, otherwise the shoes may lose shape.
- Patent leather shoes are for cold weather wear for 10 minutes before going outside so the skin has time to warm up, as a sharp temperature drop is disastrous for it.
Photos on the preview depositphotos
According to the materials Wiki How, stylecaster, lollipuff