"And now you make a guess, Pavel!"

Eighty two million one hundred twenty four thousand eight hundred thirty five

The veterinary College is the exam. The old Professor calls to answer of one student, but he absolutely is not ready. Look at his pathetic attempts to answer at least something on the ticket, the Professor took pity on him and said:

— I'm going to ask you one question. If you answer it correctly, I'll give you "three".

Inspired, the student agrees. The Professor goes into the back room and returned with a bird in her hands, hiding her body and head in his hands and putting on display only the tail.

— So, darling, what is this bird?

— Um... Um... — confused babbles student, I think it's a bird!

The Professor opens his hands and says:

Wrong! It was a Jay! Waiting for you, darling, for your retake.

A student stands next to the Professor, almost in tears and horrified looks on him.

— Okay, okay, don't worry. I'll give you another chance, says Professor and again goes into the back room.

When he returned, he again shows the student some bird hidden in their hands, of which you can see only the tail.

— Well, what is this bird?

— Um... Not only as a Chaffinch!

— Oh, no, darling, it's the Nightingale. I'm very disappointed in you. I'm sorry, but I just have to put you "unsatisfactory". What is your name?

Then the student turns his back to the Professor, slightly tilted, lifts floors of his jacket and says:

— Now you guess, Pavel!

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting