Forget the word "always»

... life is good. And without exception
with admiration look after her
And do not notice how the nights crying,
The one that goes through life laughing.
© A. Makarevich.

People are expensive, I want a fair amount of wonder to ask: why are some of you so want to always be? Always cheerful, always happy or always full of energy? I want to appeal to you and show that "always" is a word exclusively harmful and disappointing.

Ninety three million forty eight thousand nine hundred twenty three

You know, as a way of "positive person" ruthlessly cultivated in the media. It seems that these healthy figures with TV screens and commercials do not know the troubles, always confident and consistently successful.

Perhaps in life you are positive examples of people who "do not lose heart", "always positive", "cheerful and happy", and you can not even come close to this ideal.

Do not flatter yourself. If you have not lived with them in one apartment, went to a camping trip or traveled on a long trip, you see only the emotional façade that they show. You have no idea about the reverse side of their life, in which there must be a place of sadness, frustration, fatigue and irritation.

We just may not always be well, however, as things go bad (just specify that I mean healthy people who do not have mood disorders clinical level). Good, positive, successful, and fun — evaluation categories, which can be understood only by comparison with other States, on contrasts. Metaphorically speaking, if you keep your hand in warm water, you will no longer feel the hand. For take-off comes down and calm it is impossible to feel, not strained. Even long being in good condition, restless soul begins to demand change. That is the difference in the experiences create the tone of life, just as the potential difference provides an electric voltage.

Seventeen million six hundred seventy eight thousand four hundred five

Expect from yourself what you will be able to always be defined — initially a failure of the plan. Much more useful, in my opinion, to strive for awareness, which affects your UPS and downs, what inspires you, and what depletes. Then it becomes clear, what condition and when to be ready, how long it can last, and how best to spend. If you have, say, work issues, and the end of the week you are exhausted, can be that Saturday morning, you better stay on the couch with a Cup of coffee in hand and a good book, not to be dragged on a ski trip as you used to do two weeks ago.

"I don't like it when I'm in a bad mood" — I hear from the clients during the sessions. But on the other hand, if your car is broken, ill relative, failure at work, relationship difficulties with family — is this fun event? Except, when they occur, it is not natural to be upset, to feel sad or angry when violated plans and hopes do not come true? Moreover: the desire to "keep warm" only prolongs the periods of bad mood. The streak is easier to survive with the support of friends and loved ones, right? However, if, despite the fact that you feel bad, you struggling to keep face, for others it means that and support you do not need. We can only cry at night and the admiration of your successful life. What's the point?

So it's time to forget about the harmful word "always". Bad mood as appropriate in certain circumstances of life as good, and Express the immutability of the rocks. ... Even though they sometimes break.published 

Author: Andrei Ralko

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: //www.b17.ru/article/67225/

Tags

See also

New and interesting