14 culinary experiments that resulted in complete failure





Seventy one million five hundred fifty eight thousand one hundred ninety

Every day thousands of cooks upload photos of dishes, most of which look like they've been cooked in the restaurant. Every day thousands of people from around the world are trying to repeat these works of culinary art in your own kitchen.

The website offers a look at the photos of the dishes, showing that not all of these attempts are successful. Not all.

Spongebob is not a cake 14 culinary experiments that resulted in complete failure





Order our cake, they said, we know our business, they said 14 culinary experiments that resulted in complete failure





Monsters Inc. 14 culinary experiments that resulted in complete failure





SOS 14 culinary experiments that resulted in complete failure





Who said "Cthulhu"? 14 culinary experiments that resulted in complete failure





I am an artist, I see 14 culinary experiments that resulted in complete failure





I call this masterpiece "Monday Morning" 14 culinary experiments that resulted in complete failure





Someone dissuade my wife from participating in the culinary competition 14 culinary experiments that resulted in complete failure





Nothing special. Just blue... duck? 14 culinary experiments that resulted in complete failure





I baked some cookies. One big delicious crispy cookies 14 culinary experiments that resulted in complete failure





At least the colors match perfectly 14 culinary experiments that resulted in complete failure





Just pears was not the sort of 14 culinary experiments that resulted in complete failure





When you're Santa Claus and you are already in the fifth apartment 14 culinary experiments that resulted in complete failure





I knew that I had to just eat these M&M's 14 culinary experiments that resulted in complete failure





Photos on the preview reddit, depositphotos


See also
14 people, which during the operation something went wrong
18 photos in which something went wrong


via www.adme.ru/tvorchestvo-dizajn/eti-lyudi-hoteli-vypolnit-rabotu-na-otlichno-no-chto-to-poshlo-ne-tak-1351065/