How to find a deal for the soul: simple recipe

How to consciously work and enjoy thisIs a difficult question. Not because we are all filled with self-doubt and fear of inadequacy,but because we sometimes sacrifice ourselves for the sake of their goals.

When you earn a living by working online, easy methods to get involved in other people's success. You see that they have something, or they talk about something that brought them a great result — and you, too, want to try it.After this I could work, you think. And Yes, of course, can and will work.

But we do not consider here what: that as we build for yourself a stable income and living standards, can reflect not only our ideas about the desired life, but also how we want to look — in the eyes of others and in their own eyes.

The Internet sometimes becomes a huge shelf with shiny metal toys, and we — six-year-olds, to get unlimited credit cards. There are so many ideas, so many things to try, so many possibilities, so many things you can get. We quickly lose sight of why we do what we do.

Really no wrong way to build a business. It's your business and you in it. You can build it how you want, the way you guys do it, what would it say experts, opinion leaders or the authors of newspaper articles.

To build a business in their own way — Yes, easier said than done. After all, there are already proven methods! There are people who have already achieved what you want to achieve, and they tell you that you can get the same thing — in just 6 easy steps! It is so tempting.

But ask yourself: if I'm the man, I would like to pay attention to?

When I ask myself this question, sometimes the answer is no. Not because I have something does not work in principle, but because sometimes something doesn't work for me personally. I lose sight of the meaning of their work because I'm too busy with work. And it's dangerous. So I withdraw, modify or completely abandon something.

Usually I don't pay attention to other people who are doing something just because so I decided to do. I'm always doing something on the edge, so I pay attention to guys who are experimenting with new ideas that may absolutely fail — because that has never been tried.

All this might sound like a teenage cries such as "You're not the boss of me!" But we all understand it wrong. Children still need to listen, because they do not know how to act better. But we adults already know. Yes, honestly. And we know enough to understand what suits us and what doesn't. We are smarter than we believe ourselves, and if we listened to ourselves at least half what we are listening to others, we would always be doing something much more appropriate for us.

We need to pay attention to their work — not just fill your time with work. Otherwise we will become people who ourselves to pay attention not want. And I wouldn't trade all the shiny toys in the world for a successful business that didn't fit me as a person. published

@Paul Jarvis, author, blogger, businessman

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind - together we change the world! ©

Source: //ideanomics.ru/articles/4530

Tags

See also

New and interesting