This recipe for gnocchi di Zucca — quite simple, but it should be borne in mind that the boil should be immediately after manufacture, before they begin to deteriorate. The pumpkin for this kind of nock offer boiled or steamed, but in our family experience, it is best to bake. Then the finished product will not be watery and will retain their shape in the cooking process. The main thing – to boil the gnocchi in plenty of salted water.Pumpkin gnocchi di Zucca
Fifty three million nine hundred forty four thousand four hundred forty two
You will need:
- 700 g pumpkin
- 250 g semola from durum wheat
- 1 egg
- 25 g grated Parmesan cheese
- flour for kneading dough
For the sauce:
- 100 g butter
- 100 g of grated Parmesan cheese
- 4-5 leaves fresh sage
You will also need:
- plank for cooking nlock or fine grater
- Board for kneading dough
- the pot for boiling nock
Number of servings: 4
Cooking time: 60
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Put the pumpkin on a baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for 1 hour. As only one side will turn a dark Golden brown, flip the pumpkin.
3. Cool the pumpkin, peel and finely grate.
4. On the working surface sift the flour slide, make a deepening in the middle, add the grated pumpkin, egg, a pinch of salt and Parmesan and knead the dough.
Sixteen million seven hundred thirty seven thousand eight hundred sixty eight
5. Carefully knead it for about 20 minutes, as necessary pouring flour. The dough should be soft and supple, a little moist inside.
Nineteen million two hundred fifty nine thousand seven hundred five
6. Salmon from the test cylinder with a length of 10 cm.
Twenty six million eight hundred twenty eight thousand forty one
7. Cut a small piece of dough, roll into him a sausage with a diameter of approximately 1.5 cm and cut it into small pieces of length 1 cm. Each piece roll it into a ball, place on a Board for nock and gently press on it. If you don't have a special Board, then use a small grater.
Four million nine hundred eighty three thousand three hundred sixty nine
8. Prepared gnocchi, place on a surface sprinkled with flour, and then boil in boiling salted water for 7 minutes.
9. Meanwhile, make the sauce. Melt the butter, add the sage leaves and heat them for 3 minutes.
10 gnocchi are Ready drain in a colander, place in a pan with oil and warm for 2 minutes. Then put on a plate and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and serve immediately. Cook with love!
Author: Ella Martino
P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©