My husband and I in the store over all was fun

Forty four million four hundred seventy eight thousand three hundred eighty eight

Went yesterday with my husband to the supermarket to buy food. Took two trucks, loaded them with all the necessities and headed to the checkout. But then I remembered that I wanted the candy to buy, so I left the husband in line while she went to the pastry Department with your truck.

I returned to the booths, was to her husband to get. Finally catching up with him and decided to make a joke, said:

— A young man, and let me go ahead, please!

— Yes, of course, come in, I'm in no hurry. — said the husband.

There came a voice from the queue:

Girl, mouth, stand in the back of the line!

— Young man, may I have your purchase to you in the cart will shift? — again I turned to the spouse.

— Please.

— What is this? That is arrogant! — said someone in the queue.

— A young man, and you would not be able to pay for my purchase? I said and turned around. Behind the people were waiting for a response.

— Yes, Yes, of course, pay. Don't worry, girl! — said the husband, getting a Bank card.

— And you are in the car? Can I hitch a ride? — Flirty eyelashes quivering, I said.

Husband choked on a laugh and was only able to nod, and I grabbed him by the arm and, ignoring the hateful looks of the people in line left the store.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting