It would seem that skin types only 4, don't get confused. Every woman sure knows his type. But this is often not the case, for example, we can confuse dry skin and dehydrated.The website
shares with you the recommendations of beauticians, which will help to begin to properly care for the skin.
- Use different products for different areas: oily skin needs drying, and dry areas — nutrition and hydration.
- Avoid toners containing alcohol, it is better to use a tonic with AHA-acids or salicylic acid.
- Try means with glycolic acid helps to remove the oiliness of the skin, exfoliate and accelerate cell turnover.
- If the skin in the fatty areas prone to inflammation, use tools with retinoids. They have proven themselves in the struggle with acne and have collagenopathies properties.
The basis for the care of dry skin — hydration and nutrition.
- Do not use Soaps, scrubs and exfoliating masks, especially clay-based.
- Use the creams on a fatty basis. 1-2 hours before bedtime apply a dense cream and bedtime blot the excess with a napkin.
- Do not shower more than 1 time a day.
- Use a humidifier; the room should be cool.
Oily skin requires special attention and care.
- Don't touch face with hands.
- Wash cool water no more than 2 times a day and as much sweat. Contraindicated wash in hot water, it causes even more active sebaceous glands.
- Use a gentle cleanser.
- Avoid tonic with alcohol, it dries the skin, and it is responsible for this increased sebum secretion. Better use toners with AHA-acids or salicylic acid.
- Don't overdo the Foundation and powder, they clog the pores, leading to inflammation.
- Look on the package of cosmetics, the word "are non-comedogenic". This means that the tool will not clog pores.
- Use products with a light texture — lotions or gels. The more dense the texture will contribute to the lubricity of the skin and clogged pores.
- If your skin is prone to acne, use tools with retinoidsand remedies with benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid, causing them not a point and all over the face.
The happy owners of this type can almost never use makeup, but care is still needed, especially in winter — so you keep the skin intact for much longer. With age, this skin can become dry.
The cleansing means may contain substances, which destroy the lipid barrier of the skin. As a result, she ceases to retain moisture. Do not buy the "washroom" if it has:
- sodium lauryl sulfate — Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS);
- sodium Laureth sulfate — Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES);
- myresult sodium — Sodium Myreth Sulfate (SMS);
- mineral oil — Mineral Oil.
Micellar water may contain small quantities of preservatives and surface-active substances (surfactants), therefore, despite the recommendations of the manufacturers, the micellar water to wash off
The toning neutralizes the effect of cleansing, normalizes pH after cleansing, hard water from the tap and prepares the skin for application of moisturizer.
Once again not to stretch the skin, use tonic spray
Instead of tonic you can also use bottled mineral water,
but it is not necessary to store an open bottle for more than 3 days.
Well, if the cream contains moisturizers such as:
- hyaluronic acid (Sodium Hyaluronate);
- urea (Urea);
- Propylene Glycol (Propylene Glycol).
In addition, the skin needs protection from sun rays and free radicals
. To protect from the sun use creams with SPF protection from UVA and UVB rays and to protect from free radicals creams with vitamins C and E, green tea extract and other antioxidants.
Apply day cream for half an hour before going outside, night cream for 1-3 hours before bedtime. In the dream the microcirculation of the skin slows down and the cream is absorbed poorly, what could be the cause of morning puffiness, especially around the eyes.
Apply the cream massaging gently. Don't skimp, but don't use too much cream is not allow the skin to breathe. If the cream is not absorbed in half an hour, wipe off excess with a tissue
Day cream should be applied no later than half an hour before going outside, and in winter no later than an hour, so he had to absorb.Regardless of your skin type follow these rules:
- Avoid direct sunlight and use a sunscreen.
- Do not smoke.
- Drink water.
- Do not go to bed with makeup on.
- Wash with cool water.
- Eat foods with vitamin C — it is responsible for the formation of collagen, meaning the skin's elasticity.
According to the materials womenshealthmag, webmd, kosmetologa.net See also
What are these red dots on the skin?
4 rules that will help not to screw it up with makeup in dark colors
How did the ideals of the female figure in 60 years