Irresistible Gogh, he's Jora

It was not sadness in this beautiful and successful Catherine, the heroine of Faith Alentova in the movie "Moscow does not believe in tears" — that clung to her in the train irresistible Gogh, he's Jora! He intuitively I didn't like youth. And now I clearly understand, what kind of life began at Catherine's 40 years old... Very "gay" life.

So, analyze this Lou:

In the train Gogh immediately behaves rudely, violating personal boundaries of the unknown woman. First, he looks at her stubbornly, then clings with the conversation (such pseudoscience, pseudoprotocol designed to quickly reduce the distance, to create the illusion of closeness), which puts the heroine of several "diagnoses" (the man is not, the job is not higher than master), and then inappropriately transferred to "you". Why Katerina rightly warps and it seeks to get rid of this type.

Important nuance. Gogh thoughtfully notices that Catherine's view of unmarried women because "assessing". But actually, estimates he staring at her ("maintaining piercing eye contact," Sam Vaknin specifies as characteristic of the narcissist) and immediately petty provocations testing the malleability of violence. Defining the look of a woman as a measure, he projects onto her his always-evaluates and compares narcissistic nature.

Absolutely in the spirit of narcissistic Gogh begins a whirlwind courtship. Imposes itself as a guide — while not forgetting to pay attention to Catherine that he had money enough just for a taxi to her home, much to her he'll have to walk. They say, evaluate the scope of my sacrifice.

Type of trains don't like Katerina. However... interesting. Interesting what they say and behave "like everyone else." More precisely, behaves arrogantly and familiar. What is mistaken for Catherine (and many thousands of spectators) for masculinity, confidence and strength.

And then Gog sticks to Katerina. The next day he is stalking her at the door and almost pulling out her bags. Here is a man, we thrilled at the screens. But the heroine is not a sack of potatoes rushing. She carries a light bag, which is quite a job for 20 years bestwina life.

So Gog more deeply embedded in personal boundaries Catherine. Once in the apartment, he looks around and realizes that he's successfully got. The details of his obnoxious behavior I learned in the book of Black Valentines, which was the basis for the scenario:

Gogh looked around, looked into the room of Catherine.
– Well, how? – asked Katherine.
– Good. Judging by the Shine of glass and the pile of the carpet, cleaned not more than a day ago. Preparing for the meeting with me?
– You're right, ' said Caterina. – Keep guessing.
– I think we're having dinner.
– Right again. I'm only ten minutes rest.
– Rest – allowed Gogh.
He went to the kitchen, opened the refrigerator, studied its contents, looked in the wall cabinets.

Seduction turns into an extravaganza: Gogh "allows" Katerina to sit in the chair and starts to prepare dinner. And, mind you, by proxy, immediately adapting to Alexander under peeling an onion.

Further Gogh's putting on a show for the glory of yourself, a loved one: a gathering of people for a picnic on the occasion of his birthday. First, is lying — his birthday in another time. Second, these performances — a clear sign the person is manipulative, a liar, knows how to seduce and doing such things not the first time. Thirdly, it otzhiraet narrators from several sources: Katerina, Alexandra, and friends.

Along the way he manages some of them to devalue:

Alexander started the conversation.
– Nikolay Ilyich, a talented scientist?
– The one with the beard? – said Gogh.
– With a beard.
– Not really.
– How do you define it? He defended his thesis and is preparing a doctorate.
– Candidate protect all...

However, Gog is ready to admire. But how? In narcissicism. Constantly comparing yourself with someone.

– What about the talent – reminded Gogh. – See how driving Vasek. Runs great. He is a talent in driving. I can't do that. But I know about motors, as very few. I am also a talent.

And the very appearance of Gogi in the apartment Catherine Sunday morning? It absolutely does not bother that people sleep on the weekends that they have other plans that consent for the trip he gave no one. Remember, he just said Katherine and Alexandra about the picnic and left without waiting for neither Yes nor no. And now literally kicks driving them on the barbecue. Of course, for their own good, which he knows better than themselves the potential beneficiaries! Nature, they say, some shut-eye.

In the Black book there is a dialogue in which Katherine is also a picnic Gogh trying to tell who she is. Rather, even says. But he seemed not to hear her and otherwise takes the theme, sneering at her again and not forgetting to push themselves:

Gogh – warned Katerina, despite all your insight, I'm not who you think I am.
– Of course not the same – agreed Gogh. – You better.
– I'm serious.
– She's serious, ' said Alexander. – She's not from the factory-Laundry, she's a big...
–... head of the industry – smiled Gogh.
"Yes," confirmed Catherine.
– You're a MP of course. All the leaders we have deputies.
– Yes, – again confirmed Katherine.
And they fro travel to foreign countries. And you just came back yesterday from Paris.
– Yesterday – corrected Alexander. – Two weeks ago.
– Let's not waste time on trifles, – said Gogh. – Day, week, plus-minus is irrelevant.
– I'm talking seriously, ' said Caterina.
"Me too," confirmed Gogh. You're a big woman, I'm a serious man. About me here so well said you certainly felt a certain inferiority complex. You want to tell me about their merits and achievements. Be sure to talk. Sit down at home against each other: I have a question, I answer. Or will one of your monologue for the evening. I promise you that. I am very interested. And now went to pick mushrooms.

By the way, at the same picnic Alexander asks Gogh than he liked her mother. And he gives the answer in the narcissistic spirit. That, they say, Katerina is beautiful, and beauty is in his understanding...

– Beauty in my understanding and functional perfection.
– I do not understand, – said Alexander.
I looked at her and realized that your mother is perfect. It has everything that a woman needs and nothing more. She looks like a beautiful plane.

After a picnic Gogh understands that the ice was clearly broken: Katherine brings with it thoughtful, warm look.

Soon we see Gog and Katherine in bed — obviously, the novel develops very rapidly.

Well, it's time to conduct a pen test. Slight hint of probing the soil contained in the following scene described in the book Black. Katerina spends the night with Lyudmila, Gog is calling her there, and she, at the request of a friend calling him to come. But Gogh, which appears and calls almost every day (when he wants), he gets in position. And the hotter asks Katerina, nepreklonen Gogh. Even "kiss" at the end of the conversation to tell him to scrap. And it reflects the conscious or unwitting desire to frustrate today Katherine. Can't come — don't come here, but to maintain a sense of reciprocity supposedly beloved Gogh may be very easy. But does not want.

Katherine took the phone and said:
– Come. I'll dictate the address. Meet my school friend.
Lyudmila whispered:
– I want to listen to, and rushed to the kitchen, where there was a parallel phone.
– Too late – admitted Gogh. – Until you arrive, it will be necessary to leave, and then take the subway in no time.
– I'll give you money for a taxi.
– I like that joke: Romanian officers money from women do not take.
– I will lend to payday. Come. We still have drink left.
Thank you. I'm out of shape. Tired. And I have to like your friend that it's nothing against me had not. I'm glad to hear your voice.
– I also.
I'll call tomorrow.
– You just come.
– I'll be there.
– I kiss you.
The tube was silent.
I'll do it tomorrow, finally said Gogh and hung up.

About the same as would be slightly, but very noticeable to a woman in love Gogh frustrare her after the first sex. Before balabanovsky Alexander that he and Catherine will live together, and to think that he gives her as many as six days, this time Gogh behaves "mysterious". Rather than confirm their initial intentions, to reassure the woman of reciprocity, he jokes, remained silent, and then say you're brutally hungry.

Then they lay still, his hands still continued to caress her, she was always necessary, but no man never found out about it, and he understood.
You're awesome.
– I like you, never was. You're perfect.
– How sensitive is the device? she asked.
– Yes, if you don't mind.
– I will not be offended. You're the one. If you offer to marry you, I immediately agree. If you don't want it, I'll still be with you as long as you will be interested with me.
– At the first meeting they discussed the conditions, – said Gogh.
– Not at first, ' said Katherine. And conditions weren't. The agreement was a defeated hand to all the conditions of the winner.
– Winner is not necessary. I'm not a winner, I was lucky. I haven't had much. I'm sorry. I want to eat. Brutally want.

Note and special "sensitivity" Gogi, which seemed to match the need of Caterina in the final caresses. At the picnic he covers her with a blanket. This narcissistic "sensitivity" — a lethal weapon of Seduction — slips in one episode:

In the foyer they bought ice cream, then lemonade. She wondered again how he could feel that after the ice cream she wants to drink.

Pen test enhanced. Gogh allows a completely sexist statement: "Remember, all and always, I'll decide myself for the simple reason that I'm a man". In fact, he directly States his disdain for women. Once again we are thrilled and drawn over handkerchiefs — as well, he is a real man, because he said that he was a man, but still in that voice.

Katherine is still trying to defend their borders, reminding that in fact, it is not necessary so zealously, without the consent of her to interfere in her daughter's life. Gogh Nacala her "Fiat" tone, threatening that if she ever afford that, then his feet in this house will not. Mastered! Threatening rupture! And Katherine falls silent. And even apologizing — while restrained. She's already getting to be a habit to apologize out of the blue. To apologize just because she is being made to blame — and, rudely and publicly.

So attempts were successful. Client is ready for the Icy soul.

And it happens by itself when dinner is Rodion. Gogh visibly nervous. I think largely because comparing yourself with the sleek and outwardly successful soon feels a sharp pang of insignificance. The lady, whom he had imagined his prize, it turns out, there's some guys there. And then there's the guest announces that Katherine is the Director of the plant. Some well-aimed and powerful blow to the most sensitive Hohyne place — a pathological ego, rushing from insignificance to grandeur! Gogu covers a powerful wave of narcissistic shame, it literally paralyzes him. He is not ready to respond adequately. He feels the insignificance. It's unbearable. And he instantly drained.

Here is more detail. In the train Gogh involuntarily blurts out that he is jealous. He "guesses" that Katerina holds a position not above the master. Actually, Gogi, apparently, is the ultimate dream. Which could not be reached — whether the obnoxious character, lack of professionalism or basic insecurity (is it possible to rely on a binge alcoholic?). And he's ALREADY jealous of Katherine as master. It turns out that she's already a Director. The earth takes him from under his feet, jealousy erupts in a blinding display of fireworks.

Note that here Katerina almost runs after him, begging not to leave. This is her first humiliation. Remember how bravely she behaved even in the case of Rodion when I got pregnant. And now we see an obvious deformity of her psyche, which invariably occurs even after brief communication with perversum. Next to standing on the knees comes to kissing hands, and to wash the floors for the arrival of his mistress...

With severe narcissistic feelings of shame Gogh is trying to cope the familiar way — off the wagon. He drinks not because of worries about the collapse of love, and not due to the fact that Katerina he was allegedly cheated. With the help of alcoholic oblivion he tries to drown out the unbearable feelings of narcissistic shame.

Gogi behavior at the table, his steadfastness to the entreaties of Catherine, the rapid withdrawal and disappearance Gogh behaves as a terminally angry man. Like all victims perversely, Katherine feels his own monstrous guiltily, almost a betrayal. She is no longer able to include their own, these are usually sober, the brain and to understand how clearly grossly disproportionate response Gogi.

Immediately, we note that requiring Catherine the truth-a confession (and thus not wanting to listen to her) about myself Gogh reported very little information. In fact, it is only known that he is a mechanic and divorced, and his wife had been good and now lives with a good man. (By the way, I can already see how he would pester her in the future: the praises in the address of the former).

Typical beacon. The heroine Muravyova asks Catherine name of a loved one. And Katerina freezes in shock from herself: she has no idea what the name of Gogi! Here are a hurricane of passion and polumesyats very typical for the victim of narcissistic seduction.

But Catherine's eyes were already dense fog gaslighting. She cries, goes crazy, curses himself for non-existent guilt. For Megaman, which was not. For the betrayal, which she did not commit. But not far off the hour when she would feel guilty for something stronger Gogi, Gogi smarter, socially more successful Gogi...

Called all the friends plus Kohl's. All knocked down, combing Moscow in search of Gogi. How much vanity, how much anxiety, how much suffering... As in the case with no picnic, Narcissus Gogh manages otozhrat not only Kuteinikovo resource, but also the "extras".

Meanwhile, he had already begun to destroy the lives of Catherine. She thinks about the eight days until Gogh drink bitter? About the plant? About the employees? About daughter? About the new dress in the end? No, in the story Black first days of Katerina... drink, then decides not to go to work. She weeps and tears her hair. It all raises on the ears, tearing you away. All except Gogi, had lost its significance.

Finally, nick finds Gogh. Gogh and quickly goes on the amendment. Quit drinking, because he was tired? Imbued iron arguments If? As it is not so. Very powerful, extremely powerful, pumped his grandiosity. Beautiful headmistress of the plant and deputatsha it out of the ground got! So he's ogogo. What's there: ogogogo! Flushing the insignificance of vodka is no longer necessary, and the hero goes to rinse off and change into clean.

Please note: by allowing himself to be persuaded to return, Gogh looks at Katherine with a sad philosophical face, but not sorry. But Katerina'll apologize to him, very heartfelt and many times, no doubt. And will apologize to the moment until you bite rotten nature Gogi, as was once the core of Rodion.

Another note: Gogh for the first time wearing a suit. What? And here's what: he seeks at least outwardly "conform" to the status of Catherine. For Catherine masters rolled unassuming casual design, but for Catherine Director need to dress up pathetic...

Think about it, a beaver was killed Katherine in the face of "brutal" Gogi. Severely burned on one Narcissus — Rudolf-Rodion, in 20 years, it picks up even more perversely option.

But Gogh is to be congratulated. Great trophy got! Beautiful, successful, recognized, and financially secure... And so conscientious, such a folding of the mountains for love! After all, the bones went, and returned it! Yes, he is now on this woman all envy, all hatred will vent all his own insignificance to her advantage.

Yes, the life of Catherine is just beginning, I have no doubt... a "happy" life...published

Author: Tanya Tank

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind - together we change the world! ©

Source: tanja-tank.livejournal.com/9580.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting