Sell something that you hate!

Do You have the qualities that You would like to get rid of? Those that You hate about me? Those without which, You would think that You would be better?

I suggest to try to sell them to me. Or exchange. I guess I'm not willing to pay the money, but might offer You something for exchange. Try?

Three million six hundred sixty six thousand eight hundred twenty two

I want to sell my greed. It can be very helpful for You if You not easy to act.

When I've already paid for something, it is my greed that makes it to use.

Greed makes me purposeful. Only due to greed I have more than a year been working out (after all, the annual subscription) due to their greed I quickly developed in each of your professions, because I felt sorry for the time, which in the case of my inactivity would have been wasted.

Greed makes me to read purchased books, and read, in principle, because I have a e-book, which also cost money.

Greed makes me to experiment in cooking after I was tempted by the next shiny saucepan.

I can't say it brings me no joy, but I'm too lazy to act purposefully. Greed balances my laziness.

Laziness, however, I am also ready to put up for exchange. I think everyone could use a little bit of laziness.

Laziness, on the one hand, really motivates me. I love to relax, often as early as 6am start to work. And 12 absolutely free!

Eighty nine million one hundred ninety eight thousand nine hundred eighty two

And on the other hand laziness allows me to take care of yourself, because in the heat of passion I ignore your fatigue or even pain.

Laziness does not allow me to overwork. She whispers softly her voice: "that can wait a week, don't have to do", and I often inferior to it, saving strength for something more important. No wonder, too lazy to call the mother. Not every mother is able to care for the person.

I think my temper might come in handy. It allows potential aggressors to stay away. For example, merchants and Gypsies. Or soft manipulators. They bypassed me.

I will appreciate their own curiosity. It bothers me because all my childhood I heard about Barbara, paplateles nose for his curiosity. And ruined himself to the cat.

But maybe your childhood is not filled with such sayings, and You can use curiosity to the fullest.

This as You can always feed. You will be able to have the information. And in today's world, information is everything. You always have the full picture, not scraps of information about the world. You will be able to live in spaceland at the time, how many others live in the flat. Glawn not to lose my curiosity in any situation, and You will always be able to quickly and correctly react to changing conditions.

And finally the gem offer me – this stubbornness. No one and nothing will shift You from Your position.

Stubbornness for a person with greed, laziness, impulsiveness and curiosity is truly indispensable thing, because it makes Your place special.

When others would shame You for all those bad in their opinion the quality, You never doubt their usefulness for themselves, and thus anyone of them You can't take that away.

Stubbornness will not let You give up there, where everything has been turned back. Stubbornness – Your most reliable engine.

Try to sell me what I hate in myself. Maybe You will be able to access the value of this for himself.published 

Author: Tatyana Demyanenko

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.b17.ru/article/75147/

Tags

See also

New and interesting