All for baby: How to raise a selfish

All for a child. IS THAT GOOD OR BAD?

The most common form of parenting is that parents try to give their child everything they can. They have spared neither his health nor time, nor love. Parents believe that the child is very good. But is it really?

Take care of the child in two ways, but we'll talk only about one of them.

The first method involves the educational position of the parents, and the second is based on the selfishness of children. In the family, as we know, the highest level of egoism, but child able his power to focus on.It looks like this: a child is born, the parents immediately there is the unit "we live for you." Parents work and spend money just for the sake of his child. Then grandparents are also starting to participate. Days of the child's birth are celebrated with a special taste, offered many gifts, if only to please the beloved baby. Elite kindergarten, where so easy to get. Prestigious school and University, payment of which forces parents to work multiple jobs. High-paying job, where the child is arranged through friends of mom and dad. "We live for you."

Everything is done for a child, and he grows up with the understanding of life that everything revolves around... what?

Parents think they are doing a good thing, because work selflessly for the happiness of their child. But it creates serious problems in the future. First, the child begins to demand from parents.

Girls are starting earlier boys, aged 9-10 years, but not less active. The child may require a car or even an apartment, while still quite young. Many children suing their parents, who then clutching his head: "is This your thanks?! We live for you your whole life, did everything, and now you've decided to come back?" The child requires not just any material goods himself, but he ruins the lives of parents thus. This kind of sacrifice: "You live for me? Then give me an apartment and go to a nursing home, so I don't interfere."

It all happens because the parents themselves raised these children. They lived for a child all my life, and all the others did not admit to his upbringing.

You need to understand that the events should be addressed not the child. You do not need to live for him, because he absorbs this idea like a sponge and will apply it to my entire life.

It would be better if he will see a higher purpose in the actions of the parents, more global than its joy and happiness.

This is done very simply. Since childhood, all birthdays to celebrate for the child and for his guests, for his friends. He must participate in the preparation of food, give gifts, and not to take them. The idea associated with gifts, it is very difficult to understand, because most likely the parents already formed the opinion, which was founded by the grandparents. Just need to start following this tradition, which helps to develop the ability to sacrifice to break this chain in education. In India, for example, is still exactly celebrate birthdays so the birthday boy himself gives gifts to their guests.Dad is building a house for my mother, and not to the child living there then. Went the child in school is a mercy to gain knowledge.

The idea is that the child should not feel themselves the center of the family, otherwise it will grow into a real monster, and the parents then strongly regret it.No need to be afraid that it would be bad because he'll grow up good and happy man, will be pleased to see anywhere. You have the chance to teach him many important personal qualities that will be very appreciated among the people around him. published

According to the materials of the lecture of Sergey Serebryakov "the Power of children's selfishness"

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.facebook.com/Sattvamama/posts/1874905089417562:0

Tags

See also

New and interesting