Irina Khakamada: If a woman wants to be humiliated will

What is the role of women in Russia and as the fair sex to be happy and successful in the modern world.

The French have an expression "l'art de vivre", which translates as the art of living, the ability to get pleasure from life under any conditions, including in conditions of shortage of money.

Today, as a result of various economic shocks, this topic has again become very topical. I myself experienced many crises and, therefore, share their experiences, explain to people what you can save to make a new project, so they can raise their standard of living and achieve success.

Irina Khakamada about women and money

— How important is for woman the topic of money?

In our life everything is changing very quickly. For the modern woman this question is always relevant. In contrast to, say, the nineteenth century, when the question of money for women was only how to get rich, being a bride.

Irina Khakamada about the role of women in the world and in Russia

And the role of women in the modern world much has changed?

Compared to the nineteenth century, of course. Then it was impossible to conceive that the woman was the head of the manufactory.

In the modern world this happened for several reasons. Here and the development of technical progress, and equal civil rights, and the development of the individual, regardless of gender. All these conditions are necessary to create the competitiveness of any country.

Note that countries in which women and men are equal, where a woman is involved in all aspects of life, are thriving. For example, USA and Europe.

And countries with conservative regimes such as Islamic, where the woman is depressed, not to be competitive. For example, in Saudi Arabia. Yes, they produce oil, but their competitive advantage is over.

That is why in advanced civilizations the role of women is not inferior to the role of men.

— What is the role of women in Russia?

— A woman is in exactly the position that she herself invented.

• If she wants to be humiliated – be. Want sexual harassment – get. Wants to be impoverished and depend on a rich man – so be it.
  • Want to become happy, independent, sexy and have a number of smart husband and a beautiful family – all of her it goes.

Formally, all conditions for this, actually – need to fight for it.

By the way, women for this there are more tools than men.

Irina Khakamada about the success of women

— What determines the success of women in the modern world?

— From the same, from what the man had to do something like that, get decent pay for their labour and to live among people like that.

Only in contrast to men a woman's dual responsibility. In addition, it should bear and raise children.

Habit in the society is that the mother carries a greater responsibility than the father. But women have all the power and ability.

Irina Khakamada about what men want

— Can we say that today the demands of male to female has totally changed?

— The generation over fifty, they remain the same. Among men from thirty to fifty, only began to change in the generation from eighteen to twenty-five — has changed completely. Today, young people want girls, with whom you can communicate on different topics, to read books, surf the Internet. In one word, which can be fun. Blue-eyed blonde with big Breasts is no longer enough values and ideals.

— How do our contemporaries of the fair sex to be happy?

— You need to ask yourself only one question – I'm happy or not? The difficulty here is that it can be answered in different ways.

For example:

— Am I happy?

Yes. My business, of course, are bad, but others they are worse.

Or this:

— I'm happy?

— Yes, because I have a job. I may hate it, but others not at all.

And happens and so:

— Am I happy?

Yes. I'm healthy, but my neighbor got cancer.

This is all unsatisfactory responses. So try to rely on your common feeling. It would be better if this time around you will be no one: no kids, no husbands, no computers, no phones.

If you feel that the answer to your question is no, then start to investigate further and ask yourself why. Maybe you don't like the people with whom you work or the salary, or the relationship with her husband.

Writing each response on a piece of paper, you will see why you are happy, and then it will be easy to fix. And the most, without anybody's help. Just need to be the initiator of your own happiness.

Irina Khakamada about yourself

— And you consider yourself a happy person?

Yes. Despite what troubles I have, like any normal person, I'm happy.

Why? Because I've already answered all these questions. I do what I like communicate with people that I like, and live as I like.

Here this idea is applied to everything else. When will be based, will need a man in my life, money, career, and family. If this formula is not, everything goes awry. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: ngzt.ru/afisha/view/07-04-2015-trening-iriny-hakamady-shik-bez-zatrat-intervyu-foto-video-2015

Tags

See also

New and interesting