Touching men

"Touching" men

Mark green writes that men have lost the ability to Express your feelings through Platonic touching. Man touches a woman? What a scandal, he's only got sex on the brain. Man touches a child? Call the police.

Ninety nine million three hundred twenty one thousand three hundred ninety nine

And can anything? Well, touch his wife and their (only very little!) children. Well, if the son can continue to wag his hair in the distance.

What is men? A handshake, a Pat on the back, the fight.

Tactile isolation.

Mark Greene grew up in a family where the mother had ceased to touch him out of fear that he will grow up a boy and a girl. My father almost was not, and he grew up without the concept of human contact. For the first time to put a hand on the shoulder of the girl failed when he was well over twenty, and then I had to get drunk first.

"Touching" men

Green writes that tactile isolation leads to increased aggressiveness in men, inability to contact the family and at work, sexual disorders.

The public does not trust the man that he can be gentle Platonic and thereby further hardens it.

Seventy nine million six hundred thirty seven thousand five hundred thirty four

The output of the tactile isolation often is through fatherhood. The author himself spent many years home with her son, and felt the transforming power of physical contact: “I want to do everything in my power to stay in contact with his son, in the hope that he will have another look at the touch. I hug and kiss him. We hold hands or I hold him when we watch TV or walk down the street. I will not back down if someone does not enjoy our physical contact. I hope we can hold hands even when he becomes a man. I hope we will hold hands until I die.”

From myself I will add that my body loves the touch. Sensitivity it and, I believe, any male body, not inferior to women. Here only we extinguish its sensitivity fear to show weakness and excessive emotion. The society allowed us to feel his body just at the tip of the cock, there and feel. Keep me there, and the rest do not touch.

I was terribly jealous of the boys and men from Turkey, Arabic countries, India and further East, which are constantly hugging each other, holding hands, hug, kiss and not mean anything sexual. I'm ashamed when I taste like. Good me lobotomirovanny modern culture.

In the male group, which I have been more than a year, after all the discussion, the deepest experience remains a common circle at the end where we hold each other's shoulders. Maybe to discuss something nothing, stand for three hours, and will improve all by itself.

Caressed the body teaches the heart of softness.Touch the man and man will be touching.

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.alexanderbaranov.com/ru/2017/02/16/trogatelnyj-muzhchina/

Tags

See also

New and interesting