"The strategy is cancelled."

Recently I witnessed a very interesting conversation. He once again convinced me that students are ready for everything just to pass the exam "excellent"!

I was traveling in the bus which went to the Institute, so there was a lot of students. Next to me sat a young girl discussing with a friend the upcoming exam.

— Look, we must be sixty questions, am I right?

Yes.

— Each ticket have three questions, right?

Yeah.

And if you separate them, it turns out twenty tickets. And two of the groups we have fifty students, right?

— Right.

— It turns out that in the beginning will go twenty people, then they will refund the tickets, and the audience will start again twenty people, and then will come the last ten...

And?

— It turns out that the last people in each twenty chance to get prepared the ticket above. It is possible to understand which tickets are distributed in order to calculate what you will get!

All the passengers in silent awe, staring at the girl. Almost all got the phones and started calling their fellows to the Institute to those have taken place.

And then from the chair next to the driver he heard a male voice:

— Take the fare, I have Institute out.

Students sitting in the cabin quieted down, recognizing the voice of the teacher... And the girl who came up with this brilliant plan, so quietly said:

— Okay, guys. Tell our retreat. The strategy is cancelled.

via pikabu.ru/story/strategiya_4053123

Tags

See also

New and interesting