Why read to a child the same tale

Why read to a child the same story? "Mama, read to me "Bun"... for the hundredth time... today... Well who has not heard these requests Detkina read a favorite book again and again?

I once, when I was reading eldest daughter,always tried to dissuade her from this venture nastoichivo offered to read a new book, because we have a lot of them and all interesting. I thought much more useful to learn new information, read as much as possible to the child is growing and developing, as they say, not by days but by hours.

Imagine my surprise when one day in the garden, on the bench with information for parents, I read an article about what children would do well to read their favorite stories several times. It turns out that everything I did was wrong, but it was not too late to mend, which I did. So, if you want to read fairy tales to your kid brings the maximum result and contributed to his intellectual and emotional development more effectively, read on and find out what...

If your little one asks to read the same book again and again – is very good. This suggests thatit this book resonated somewhere in the shower of crumbs and is fully consistent with his current emotional state, so to speak, resonated with the baby.

This also suggests that the book is fully understood and adopted a baby that is left unclear or misunderstood moments, frightening or repelling elements. Surely you have favorite books or movies that you read or watched a hundred times and is ready to repeat the same again. So why do we not want to recognize your baby right to the same?

The fact that the kid knows in advance what the story will end, forms in his mind confidence in the future and its positive outcome, that is, it is certain that in spite of any difficulties, everything will be fine.

Who would argue with the fact that an optimist to be more fun and more productive than a pessimist? Thus, replaying the same scenario several times, the baby learns firmly the idea that desperate situations do not happen and that, even if you ate – you have still two outs...

When you read your child a story – he is in a fantasy world, empathizes with the hero loses all of his emotional adventures, that is experiencing a lot of emotions, each time these emotions become more sophisticated.

Don't forget that the nervous system of the baby is not fully developed and he needs much more time to "process" and accept their feelings, emotions. So, brick by brick, folding his feelings for the heroes of your favorite fairy tale, the kid will get in his "life kopilochku" generated a few emotions.

Use repeated reading for the development of speech baby. First, the constant repetition of the same words perfectly adds to the vocabulary of the baby, and secondly, reading a book every time you contribute to the development of better quality of a child's speech as such.

What do you mean "different"? After you read the book with expression a couple of times and made sure that the meaning is fully understood by the child, read the same tale a little faster, then faster, etc., reaching the rate of tongue twisters – so you teach your kid to perceive information at the hearing and in different variations.

Another way to work with the book is to periodically stop and ask the kid about what will happen next. It is not only a great way of practicing speaking skills, but also memory training.

Use repeated reading to develop the imagination and creative thinking kid. Read up to a certain point, ask a child to come up with a sequel. Tell stories with him his tale. Moreover, this method can be successfully applied multiple times: first let the crumbs come up the other end, then stop reading earlier and think a little more, etc.

Maybe the kid will like this game and he will write his tale, after the words "once upon a time...".

Well, another way of working with the book is the discussion of pictures. Let the baby tell you what or who painted what he was doing, to which episode in the tale refers to this illustration. Pictures can also be used for composing his tale. published

Author: Nataliya Yeremenko

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.facebook.com/pereval.org/posts/1238099159560422:0

Tags

See also

New and interesting