As the pastry chef made me cook

My name is Jeanne and I have a sweet tooth.

Say women sweet substitute the lack of love in life. I'm not sure. I, as the youngest daughter, the love of parents and family shrouded. And since childhood, she loved candy, chocolate and more ice cream. As soon as I started to walk, my mother began to hide the candy bowl in the cupboard. Older brother and sister were indifferent to the vase. Brother even gave me his due share of candies and cookies in exchange for duties. I grew up with, and chocolate and ice cream are loved still and meringue did not refuse.

Many years passed I became a vegetarian and began intently studying the labels in the store. The habit of reading the compositions led to strange results. I realized that the favourite treats - lots of sugar, eggs and a bunch of words I don't know.

photo pinterest.com

Now, when you look at store-bought cakes and cookies, my body sees them as food. Don't have to talk, just can't bite off and swallow. Output seemed private pastry chefs who cook to order. They do not need long periods of storage, therefore, preservatives. The exit is found. But it was not so easy.

For example, do you know what color macaroon in all these colors? Open My Instagram. The brightness and variety of cakes is impressive. It turned out that private confectioners use purchase professional dyes, creams and paste. The dye in tubes.

You know the composition of mastic? I happened to read, choosing shapes for chocolate. Visit professional store for confectioners in category bestsellers she kept out of her eyes. Clicking, from the description I found out that this mastic: "white sugar paste for covering cakes. It is well kept in cold and frozen products, has a pleasant natural sweet taste."

Read more ingredients: "sugar, glucose syrup, refined hydrogenated vegetable fats, thickeners: Е466, guar gum, gum Arabic; humectant agent glycerin, acidity regulator citric acid E330, preservative potassium sorbate E202, colouring E171, flavour identical to natural. Contains no GMO."

Guys pleased – GMI no. But there is TRANS fats, various E and another word that I don't even want to Google it. And by that, five sheets of positive reviews. I'm not exaggerating – five. How easy to work with, what is postmark perfect taste and color, as customers satisfied with the form of cakes. How wonderful it is to sculpt figures. And this was written by the people who make the cakes to order. Special cakes for special occasions. Not like the store. You want to eat it? I'm definitely not.

What can we do? Properly, prepare yourself. Then you know exactly what is in your cake or cookies.

A friend once said, "I Want to cook the child a marshmallow itself. It's summer, the season of berries. Make with fresh cherries, will delight and her daughter and husband." Answer: "Come On. Only you the recipe already read? Your marshmallows will no doubt be 500 times better than store-bought. You don't put that in there preservatives, not paint, dye, do not add chemical flavor, identical to natural. But it will still be equivalent to the fact that you use a bowl, sprinkle it with sugar, break eggs on top and throw a handful of cherries. Do you really want your kid ate so much sugar? We won't discuss the eggs. We will say that just so no one has this much sugar will not. But you can cheat. Stir the sugar, to give it a beautiful shape, add the fragrant berries. You need this result?"

There is scientific evidence that sugar affects people like a drug. To him is addictive. Under it rebuilds the flora and fauna of our intestines. And bacteria in the intestines require: "come again, mound a couple of tablespoons of sugar in your tea, have a cookie!". When a person stops eating sugar, he has withdrawal symptoms like a smoker.

What's the solution? It turns out that smart people have already invented everything. Cakes made with no eggs, no sugar, no flour. They do not need PECH. And most importantly — the process is not complicated. Repeating a couple of times, become a fairy – confectioner.

photo pinterest.com

I began to prepare myself. Searched the Internet for recipes on English-language resources. Then found ours. Carefully selected products, read labels, look at the markings. I know exactly what made my cakes. First family and friends were suspicious of such experiments. Yet many a child used that the cake is baked from flour, sugar and eggs. Now everything has changed. Most of my friends and family eat traditionally. But the taste, texture, easy sugar free desserts loved.

Once at the opening of an art Studio I made a cake where the main ingredient was fresh spinach. Also add fresh nettle was at hand. Girls with curiosity tried bravely, men, knowing that the cake of spinach, wanted to first touch. Only after the most daring and curious took a bite and said, "Guys, it's delicious!", others also decided. And you know, the cake was over!

Conclusion. Please, before something to eat or buy, think – whether this is for you? A ten-second delay before purchase will save the liver and kidneys from the hard output of chemicals. You will have no guilt in eating of empty calories and sugar. The body will be happy and you will definitely lose weight by the summer.

PS the desserts and cakes to sell. Common call words: raw and raw. Search by tag "msgstr ""#raw cake", "#cake without baking". And don't be afraid of the tastes of the sea, not just spinach.published

Author: Zhanna Fadeeva

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: Zhanna Fadeeva

Tags

See also

New and interesting