The Chinese Diet for Weight Loss

Russian composer, music producer and author-performer Maxim Fadeev published a video message to Internet users on his Instagram page.

Not so long ago, Maxim Fadeev, who celebrated his 50th anniversary, managed to lose 64 kilograms, which amazed his fans and the whole country. The musician said that he will soon share the secret of his diet and warned everyone who wants to lose weight from the actions of fraudsters.

Fadeev’s weight before weight loss exceeded 150 kg (more precisely, 152 kg with a height of 180 cm). Therefore, in order to lose weight, the artist completely revised his lifestyle, moved to his own villa in Bali and actually started a new life there.

In 2015, on the air of the program “Tonight”, Max promised his fans to lose weight for the year at least 60 kg, and swore that he would not shave until he kept his word. It took a little more time, but the word musician, let’s pay tribute to his willpower, kept.

View this post on Instagram

Not only on this day, but almost everyone, I want to thank fate that in life I am surrounded by the most beautiful creatures on earth. But today it is especially hard to say the warmest words to women! With you begins life, spring and love. May each of you be loved, protected and inspiring. For our part, we will do everything for you! With all my heart! Guys, join me in congratulating you!??

Posting by MAXIM FADEEV (@fadeevmaim) 8 Mar 2018 at 1:12 PST

Wanting to find a dream figure interested diet of Maxim Fadeev. Her search led them to scammers who flooded the network with many unsafe “miracle” recipes, which the musician himself had nothing to do with.

Paris. The place I am in is very iconic for me and for the entire MALFA label. If anyone recognizes him, write in the comments. Today is a special day when it will become even more important. I urge you to watch my Instagram today, because very soon you will have one long-awaited and promised surprise?

Publication by MAXIM FADEEV (@fadeevmaim) 12 July 2018 at 11:43 PDT

In this regard, the artist decided to reveal the mystery of his transformation. In his video message, Fadeev admitted that he could not lose weight for 26 years, and the doctors did not know what the problem was.

The Truth About My Diet

Publication by MAXIM FADEEV (@fadeevmaim) 5 October 2018 at 7:16 PDT

He said he ate a little, and the weight did not go away. But after a huge period of time, he still managed to reduce the hated excess weight and feel healthy and active.

I was told that the show “Money or Shame” is a shkvar, and in order to contact Uncle Vitya, you need steel... nerves? I listened to everyone, but I went. I have no regrets! On July 23, turn on TNT4 and watch our cultural time!

Posted by MAXIM FADEEV (@fadeevmaim) 19 July 2018 at 8:21 PDT

The artist drew particular attention to the fact that his diet has not yet been published anywhere. Maxim did this so that those wishing to lose weight did not pay attention to the provocative publications of various diets, according to which he allegedly loses weight.

The musician admitted that he came up with his diet with a Chinese doctor and promised to talk about it in detail to help people with the same problems get rid of their complexes and live a new life.

On the cheek of a mole, in the eyes of love! ?

Posted by MAXIM FADEEV (@fadeevmaim) 2 October 2018 at 2:55 PDT

Earlier, Maxim Fadeev ironically complained about the variability of fashion. As soon as I lost 70 kilograms, the fashion for body positivity came. What do you think of that? And where is the brink of this trend at all? he wrote under a photo of 150kg model Tess Holliday.

Two weeks ago today, my cover of @cosmopolitanuk came out! Some of y'all were following me well before the issue hit stands, and some of y'all are new here. Either way, ??, I love y'all & I plan on celebrating all month long ??? #cosmogirl #effyourbeautystandards

Posting from T E S S (@tessholliday) 12 Sep 2018 at 8:40 PDT

Bye. weight loss secret of Maxim Fadeev We offer our readers to familiarize themselves with the system, thanks to which a fit figure can be a woman of any age!

How to preserve the figure after childbirth? This question is asked by many future mothers. If you are one of them, you will be interested to know how the famous mothers of many children fight for harmony.

Tags

See also

New and interesting