How to build a beautiful ass? Without the gym!

Simple exercises for beautiful buttocksExercise 1. Squats Is very simple, but execute it the right way. Squat not until the end, and so that the thigh and lower leg was at a 90° angle as if you sit on a low chair.

The back is always straight.

Try it and you will literally feel how tense the gluteal muscles!

This exercise is simply irreplaceable for swapping legs above the knee.

Exercise 2 Lunges Another great exercise for the butt and legs at the same time.

Starting position: feet together, back straight, hands on waist.

Put one foot strongly forward and squat so that the knee of the leg that is left behind, ALMOST touched the floor, but not dropped on it.

Then the same for the other foot.

You can alternate legs and you can do a few reps on one leg, a few on another. I alternate.

In this exercise, you need to follow some things affecting its performance:

1. Do not tilt the body, keep your back straight.

2. Do not lower the knee to the floor.

3. If to put a leg far enough, i.e. to make a small step forward, it will swing only the thigh muscles, the gluteus will remain out of work. The wider the step forward, the better swinging ass.

Exercise 3getting on all fours, arms straight. You can, if it helps, rest your hands on the edge of the sofa or chair.

Attach the leg as far back and up, then bringing it back.

It's called Mahi, perform intensely and with a maximum amplitude. First with one foot as you can once, then another.

A direct leg is not important. Over time you learn to adjust your angle of ascent, you will immediately feel how tense the gluteal muscles. Achieve the best effect.

The number of sets and reps each have their own "correct" opinion. Since my goal is to ensure drying and adherence of the muscle, I do each exercise for three sets with the maximum number of iterations, namely, as long as you can, until exhaustion. Between sets – a few minutes of respite. It also depends on physical fitness, which will definitely grow. First, you will be able to sit down no more than 20 times, and then 200. It's cool!

Before performing it is advisable to warm up, a good cardio activity. You can jump rope. Personally, I don't like to jump, but I love hula hooping. Always begin with him training, then the body is ready to exercise power, which we have discussed today.

How long does it take to pump up a beautiful ass?

If you do at least 3-4 times a week, the first results are visible already after 2-3 months. Someone earlier it individually. Regularity – above all!

And yet – there is one exercise that you can do anywhere – even at home on the computer, even in the truck or behind a Desk. Rhythmically contract and relax the gluteal muscles. By the way, the women's secret will not only help to pump up the ass, but will bring a lot of benefits and your sex life. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: you-zhanka.ru/kak-nakachat-krasivuyu-popu-bez-sportzala/

Tags

See also

New and interesting