And you know how Tabatha Bundesen made $100 million

Do you know TABATA Bundesen? And grumpy cat? I am sure that Yes. This is an incredible success story of the waitress — the owner of a cat (actually it's a cat) with malocclusion and strange appearance.

The present name of the cat, which became famous sad and dissatisfied expression on his face, — Tardar SOS (Tardar Sauce).

The cat's name comes from the name of Tartar sauce. This is due to the fact that when she was still a kitten, its fur was covered with dark spots. Kristal, the daughter of TABATA, I decided that this is similar to Tartar sauce. The name Tartar Sauce was misspelled (spelled "Tartar"), but in the end he decided not to change.

Her pictures first published online brother TABATA, placing them at the 2012 entertainment portal Reddit.

Many have suggested that this is a photoshop – well, not to be the cat a muzzle! Then the hosts posted a video with a surly cat on youtube.

The first movie with a sad cat, posted on YouTube, has gained over 16 million views.

"Her achievements are incredible. I was able to quit my waitressing job a few days after her first appearance in social networks. Since then the phone hasn't stopped buzzing with business proposals,"- said the publication of the Grumpy Cat mistress, 28-year-old Tabatha Bundesen from Arizona, USA.

Some of the achievements of cats:

• your website

• channel on YouTube

• instagram (2 million followers)

• page on Facebook (9 million subscribers)

• Twitter

• 2 books

• the film

• shooting in commercials

• registered trademark

• Souvenirs

• in may 2013, Grumpy Cat has received a Webby Award in the nomination "Meme of the year"

• for 2014, the cat made more money than Leonardo DiCaprio

7 simple steps to financial freedom Anthony Robbins fromRule 15 meetings: how to acquire useful connections

I am all what you write? I just thought about it. About life.

Today you're a waiter, and tomorrow you have earnings bigger than many Hollywood stars, popular and shooting... posted

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1820078521560982&set=a.1619749438260559.1073741829.100006765545673&type=3&theater

Tags

See also

New and interesting