The most angry cat earned her mistress 100 million dolllarov

Star Internet Grumpy Cat walked income Leonardo DiCaprio and Angelina Jolie, earned his mistress $ 100 million!

The most gloomy planet cat Grumpy Cat earns more than most Hollywood celebrities: the mistress of the most popular pet planet declassified its revenues. In just two years, I put a mustache on her bank account almost one hundred million dollars! So many do not receive even the superstars of the big screen: Leonardo DiCaprio, for example, according to Forbes, in 2014 he earned only 37 million, Jennifer Aniston - 31 million and Angelina Jolie, and even less - "only" 18 million.

Grumpy Cat is now - a real celebrity. He was invited to Hollywood parties, exhibitions and shows. Yes that there - this year tartar sauce (so his name is translated) was a special guest of the award "Oscar" and the ceremony of MTV Movie Awards. What is the secret seal the resounding success, suddenly became Internet sensation? This was his mistress Bandesen Tabata said in an interview with «The Express».
1. It all began with a picture in which a cat brother mistress shared in social networks. One guy came to visit his sister, who worked as a waitress in Arizona. And pay attention to her pet. Angry expression muzzle cat (or rather, cats because tartar sauce - a girl) are so amused by it, that the man posted a photo of the animal on his page. And away we go: now kotyara over 300,000 fans on the official website to Facebook. Social networks have made of cream of tartar real star. And no wonder - well, who does not like to "laykat" seals?
2. Another powerful source of promoting the future stars of the Internet has become YouTube. Located two years ago, video looked 15.7 million people! Such fame has not dreamed of even Justin Bieber.
3. "I was able to leave his job as a waitress in a few days after the image of my cat has appeared in social networks - says Tabata - My phone just did not stop - I rang non-stop with the proposals." Grumpy Cat born with the wrong bite - and it is this deviation and provided a firm scowl his face. So the nature of the defect turned to seal the worldwide fame.
4. The images are so grimly cat like Internet users, he instantly became the hero of the popular memes. Memes were even one step towards success and financial well-being kitty. Some quotes, for example, now adorn T-shirts, the issue of which, together with its business partners has developed an enterprising housewife animal. Most popular phrase attributed to sullen cat:
 - I once tried to purr. It was awful.
 - I love long walks. Especially when they are committed by people who annoy me.
 - This herb is ... I would like to bury you underneath.
 - There are two types of people ... And I do not like both.
 - Once I had fun. It was awful.
 - I hate cat memes!
5. A year ago the cat released his first book. «A Grumpy Book» became a guide to the "real irritability." In it, for example, tailed star reminds us that "one kiss has more germs than toilet seats hundred».
6. Grumpy Cat signed a lucrative contract with the manufacturer of cat food and now advertises the brand «Friskies». Just seal emblazoned on the bottled coffee beverage «Grumppuccino», the release of which has established its owner.
7. Each year before Christmas to New Year showcases Macy's department store on Union Square in San Francisco, there are live cats and dogs - so the retailer is trying to find homes for stray animals and to raise funds for the benefit of the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. This year's grand opening was held with participation of windows grimly cat.
8. The first Hollywood debut Grumpy Cat will take place very soon: in September pussy got a role in the film "The worst Christmas grimly cat." The tape tells about a cat from a pet store, which no one pays attention to, as long as it does not fall in love 12-year-old girl. Between a cat and a teenager there is a friendship that can melt the heart of eternally gloomy animal.

Tags

See also

New and interesting