Money is not the problem: the cause of suffering — greed

Money is nothing, it's just a way of sharing things. But people who deep down are real misers, who are strongly attached to the money because of their greed and attachment suffer and live in despair. In the end, once they decide that it is money make them suffer. But the cause of their suffering is not money. How money can force to suffer?

The cause of suffering is greed. However, thinking that money causes suffering, they renounce them and leave the world of money. But after that they always live in fear, and in their dreams they must go to banks, you find a treasure or something like that and make love with money. It is inevitable.

Money is no problem! You can use them! If you have them, use them, and if you don't, then enjoy the freedom of a lack of money. That is my approach.

If you are wealthy, enjoy your wealth: wealth gives what may not enjoy a poor man. I have been both rich and poor, and will tell you frankly that there are things that can only be enjoyed by rich people.

Rejoice if you are rich. And again I tell you: I've been rich and poor, and there are some things that can only be enjoyed by poor people. It is impossible to enjoy both at the same time.

So, whatever happens, enjoy it. The poor man has a certain freedom. Poverty gives some purity, relaxation, satisfaction. The mind is not particularly worried, it's nothing to worry about. You can sleep in peace, the poor man suffers from insomnia. So sleep well, snore yourself to health and enjoy the freedom that gives you the poverty.

Simion Athos: The poor man is the one who most loves moneyLearn time to let go of even those you love

And when you suddenly find yourself rich, enjoy richness, because there are things that can only be enjoyed by rich people. You can hang on the walls beautiful paintings — poor people can not afford it. You can have the house the best music — a poor man cannot afford it. You can create a Zen garden around his house — a poor person can not afford it. You can read poetry, draw, play guitar, sing, dance, pray — you can do thousands of different things. published

©Osho

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: sobiratelzvezd.ru/dengi-ne-problema/

Tags

See also

New and interesting